Windows 10: I forgot on which Microsoft account I redeemed my minecraft windows 10

Discus and support I forgot on which Microsoft account I redeemed my minecraft windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I forgot on which account I redeemed my minecraft for minecraft windows 10 edition and I cant trace back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lava_Eye, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Lava_Eye Win User

I forgot on which Microsoft account I redeemed my minecraft windows 10

I forgot on which account I redeemed my minecraft for minecraft windows 10 edition and I cant trace back

:)

Lava_Eye, Apr 29, 2020

2. I forgot which Microsoft Account I used to redeem Minecraft

I redeemed the code for Minecraft in windows 10 free edition, but I forgot which microsoft account I used to redeem it.

ZaimArafath, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 29, 2020
  4. I forgot on which Microsoft account I redeemed my minecraft windows 10

Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account

Hi Kari,

Thank you posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query related to Minecraft Redeem code on your account.

You may want to refer the article
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account
    and see if that helps.

However, we do have a dedicated team for queries related to redeeming code of Minecraft on your Microsoft account. I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store support team
    for further assistance related to your query.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

I forgot on which Microsoft account I redeemed my minecraft windows 10

1. I forgot on which Microsoft account I redeemed my minecraft windows 10 - Similar Threads - forgot Microsoft account

2. code redeemed on account and I forgot witch account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    code redeemed on account and I forgot witch account: so long time ago I redeemed my code on Minecraft windows 10 from buying Minecraft in 2017 and I got rid of the computer the code was redeemed on and I forgot which email I redeemed the code on. Please help me...
  3. I can no longer find the account with which I redeemed minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can no longer find the account with which I redeemed minecraft windows 10: On 13 January 2018 I redeemed a code for minecraft windows 10 through minecraft java edition because in those days you could redeem minecraft windows 10 by buying the java version, today I wanted to play with a friend of mine, I logged in with the only microsoft accounts that...
  4. I redeemed my Minecraft Windows 10 Code on my wrong Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I redeemed my Minecraft Windows 10 Code on my wrong Microsoft account: Hey guys, I recently discovered I had access to a Windows 10 version of Minecraft through my old Minecraft Java version. When I redeemed that code and unlocked the game though I realized I had redeemed it on my wrong old Microsoft account which is not connected to my...
  5. I forgot which Microsoft Account I used to redeem Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot which Microsoft Account I used to redeem Minecraft: I redeemed the code for Minecraft in windows 10 free edition, but I forgot which microsoft account I used to redeem it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-which-microsoft-account-i-used-to-redeem/d67043d5-2dea-4615-80d0-2cd7fc99f702
  6. I forgot which account i redeemed a code in

I forgot which account i redeemed a code in: I redeemed a code a while back and I forgot which account I redeemed it in. Is there a way to search up the account? I have the code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-which-account-i-redeemed-a-code-in/50241bfd-890d-4d32-af52-156f5f3deb9b"
  7. Forgot email I redeemed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on. Windows 10

Forgot email I redeemed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on. Windows 10: I redeemed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition in 2015 on windows 10 and I must've created a new email to get it and I don't remember what it is now. Is there any way to trace the email that I redeemed it on or get a new code?...
  8. I redeemed the code with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10, but when i go to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I redeemed the code with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10, but when i go to...: Recently I redeemed the code that came with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10 edition and it says that i own it in the browser version of the microsoft store, but when it opens the game in the microsoft store app, it says i have to buy it and the only version i...
  9. I don't know which Microsoft account I used when I redeemed my free minecraft windows 10...

I don't know which Microsoft account I used when I redeemed my free minecraft windows 10...: I redeemed it but i forgot the account in which i put it on. Is there a way to back trace the code and find out which account i put it on....
  10. Which Microsoft account redeemed my code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Microsoft account redeemed my code?: I'm trying to find the Microsoft account that redeemed my Minecraft Bedrock Edition code, but there seems to be no way for me to access this information. Can anyone help?...