Windows 10: I forgot the email to which my Windows 10 key is linked.

Discus and support I forgot the email to which my Windows 10 key is linked. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; As the title states.This was a few years ago so I have completely forgotten the email.Is there any way I can reset it? I still have the original key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ArvIntro, May 14, 2021.

1. ArvIntro Win User

I forgot the email to which my Windows 10 key is linked.

As the title states.This was a few years ago so I have completely forgotten the email.Is there any way I can reset it? I still have the original key written down.

:)

ArvIntro, May 14, 2021

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, May 14, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 14, 2021
  4. I forgot the email to which my Windows 10 key is linked.

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 14, 2021
Thema:

I forgot the email to which my Windows 10 key is linked.

1. I forgot the email to which my Windows 10 key is linked. - Similar Threads - forgot email key

2. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email: I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is still his onedrive, and his personal files on my laptop. I have created a local account with my email and set it as the...
  3. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email: I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is still his onedrive, and his personal files on my laptop. I have created a local account with my email and set it as the...
  4. Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button

Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button: Recently, I've decided to downgrade my windows from 11 to 10 due to the lack of performance Im receiving and feature limitations. Then, as soon as I downgraded it, I made a mistake by not saving my email password and now I dont know what to do...
  5. forgot, email, password window 10

forgot, email, password window 10: I would appreciate very much if someone know a lil easy way to figure out my computer been lock out a week, I try everything so many times,I try ask help since I'm not real good at technology. But I wana keep trying, don't wana quit pull plug put back in box but its taking...
  6. forgot, email, password window 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    forgot, email, password window 10: I would appreciate very much if someone know a lil easy way to figure out my computer been lock out a week, I try everything so many times,I try ask help since I'm not real good at technology. But I wana keep trying, don't wana quit pull plug put back in box but its taking...
  7. forgot, email, password window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I forgot my email

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my email: Good Morning Microsoft, I recently got my computer fixed and It was returned to me on thanksgiving eve, when I received my computer back everything was wiped off of the computer. So I made a new account but on my old account I had bought animotica on that account, and the...
  9. Checking which email is linked to windows 10 digital license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Checking which email is linked to windows 10 digital license: Windos 10 is preinstalled in my new device and the status is "windows is activated by digital licensed linked with your microsoft account". the problem is, I have multiple microsoft account and now I don't know which is linked. can you guys tell me a way to know it?...
  10. How can I check which Microsoft accounts are linked to my email?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I check which Microsoft accounts are linked to my email?: Recently I have received two security to my email, but the alert didn't specify which account it was. The message only showed the first to characters of said account, and I can't identify to which account they refer. I don't know if this is because of an account about which I...