Windows 10: I forgot the old pc password, how can I do to login my Microsoft account on my new pc?

Discus and support I forgot the old pc password, how can I do to login my Microsoft account on my new pc? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Pls help me… https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-the-old-pc-password-how-can-i-do-to-login/b31308ea-c592-4b30-be80-fd17bcccf6de Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lau Durian, Feb 1, 2024.

1. I forgot the old pc password, how can I do to login my Microsoft account on my new pc?

Pls help me…

:)

Lau Durian, Feb 1, 2024

2. Laptop locked with Microsoft Account OLD Password, Unable to login with New Password.

I have logoff my Laptop with OLD Password and forgot the password. I reset Microsoft password (new) ,But unable to unlock with New Password.

Locked with Microsoft Account Old Password and I forgot my Old password,Then I Reset my password,But unable to login with new password.

Regards

PJ

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

PranjalJagtap, Feb 1, 2024
  3. warc1 Win User
    Changed Microsoft Account Password Does not Change PC Login Password

I have three Win 10 PC's (desktop, laptop, Surface) that all have the admin login account set up through a common Microsoft Hotmail account. I changed to a new password on my Hotmail account, but the old Hotmail password is still used for logins to my three PC's. How do I change the PC passwords?

I tried doing it through Settings/Accounts/Manage My Microsoft Account/ on my desktop but that forced me to change my Hotmail password again. Now my desktop and Hotmail password are synced, but the laptop and Surface still use the old Hotmail password.

warc1, Feb 1, 2024
  4. I forgot the old pc password, how can I do to login my Microsoft account on my new pc?

forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Feb 1, 2024
Thema:

I forgot the old pc password, how can I do to login my Microsoft account on my new pc?

1. I forgot the old pc password, how can I do to login my Microsoft account on my new pc? - Similar Threads - forgot old password

2. I forgot the old pc password, how can I do to login my Microsoft account on my new pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot the old pc password, how can I do to login my Microsoft account on my new pc?: Pls help me… https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-the-old-pc-password-how-can-i-do-to-login/b31308ea-c592-4b30-be80-fd17bcccf6de
  3. I forgot password of my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot password of my pc: How to open my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-password-of-my-pc/0c1ef501-1a65-424d-8c4e-a68d4d790673
  4. I forgot password of my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot password of my pc: How to open my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-password-of-my-pc/0c1ef501-1a65-424d-8c4e-a68d4d790673
  5. I forgot my password for my PC

I forgot my password for my PC: Furthermore, they're telling me that one or two answers to my security questions are not accurate. I tried the USB suggestion. No dice. I am frantic. Please please help me. Thank you...
  6. I totally forgot my PC login password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I totally forgot my PC login password: I tried using the hint for the password, but nothing I could remember worked. i don't know how to reset the password. i didn't even store the password somewhere else. someone please help...
  7. I totally forgot my PC login password

I totally forgot my PC login password: I tried using the hint for the password, but nothing I could remember worked. i don't know how to reset the password. i didn't even store the password somewhere else. someone please help...
  8. I forgot my password to my PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my password to my PC: Hi all, I turned off my password prompt for every time I log into my PC about three years ago and now I cannot remember it. I need to back my PC up and do a hard reset because it just does not run as optimally as when I first got it. Unfortunately, can't do that without the...
  9. Forgot PC password, know MS account password. Can I access my PC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot PC password, know MS account password. Can I access my PC?: Hi, I have a MS account which I can get into on my year old Surface Pro. My old Lenovo laptop is listed as second device, but I forgot the PW and the hint isn't helping. Is there a way I can change my Lenovo PW or just get into my Lenovo through my MS account so I can...
  10. I forgot my old password and cannot login

in Windows 10 Customization
    I forgot my old password and cannot login: Can I get access to my old password in some way? I had a critical error and decided I have to start my laptop in the Safe Mode with network. However when I entered the password, the machine told me that I was offline and I have to enter the old password that I used to login...