Windows 10: I forgot the password and pin from my laptop

Discus and support I forgot the password and pin from my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I need help, I forgot the password and pin for my laptop, I'm currently signing in with my fingerprint, but I would like to fix this before it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EMCS21, Sep 8, 2022.

1. EMCS21 Win User

I forgot the password and pin from my laptop

Hello,I need help, I forgot the password and pin for my laptop, I'm currently signing in with my fingerprint, but I would like to fix this before it becomes a problem, any advice as to how? I'm using windows 11 and my wife has an additional logging with ADMIN access.R,EO

:)

EMCS21, Sep 8, 2022

2. Forgot Laptop pin and password - Windows 10

So I forgot the pin and password to my laptop

I have tried booting in safe mode but it asks for my password which I don't know.

I have tried to factory reset my laptop but it asks for my password.

Every method that has been recommended asks for my password which I don't know.

NakiriAlice, Sep 8, 2022
  3. Forgot password can't open laptop

• Cant open laptop forgot password i want to update email

DinaRatliff, Sep 8, 2022
  4. MisterEd Win User

Forgot my password

If you don't already you might consider using a password manager. In addition to online usernames and passwords you could store your Windows user name, password, and PIN there. If you ever forget this information you could log into the password manager on your phone and retrieve it there.

When Windows is installed the first user is of user type Administrator. Additional users are of user type Standard unless the added user requires otherwise.

There is also a built-in user named Administrator that has a user type of Administrator. By default this user is hidden but you can un-hide it if you wish using your regular account that has user type of Administrator.

Code:
    On my desktop I log in using my password. On my laptop I normally log in using my fingerprint. The fallback is my PIN and then my password.

The accounts on my laptop including the hidden Administrator account.

I forgot the password and pin from my laptop [​IMG]

I forgot the password and pin from my laptop [​IMG]

MisterEd, Sep 8, 2022
Thema:

1. I forgot the password and pin from my laptop - Similar Threads - forgot password pin

2. I forgot my laptop password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my laptop password: Recently I changed my laptop password and now I'm unable to recollect it. Hp pavillion laptop windows 11 Pro. Tried by changing Outlook password it's not working....
  3. Forgot the pin to my laptop and the password to the administration account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot the pin to my laptop and the password to the administration account: Hello Everyone!I have a problem, I have forgotten the pin to the administrative account on my laptop and I have also forgotten the password to the account that would help me to recover that said account on my laptop. So for example if I wanted to update an app on my laptop or...
  4. Forgot the pin to my laptop and the password to the administration account

Forgot the pin to my laptop and the password to the administration account: Hello Everyone!I have a problem, I have forgotten the pin to the administrative account on my laptop and I have also forgotten the password to the account that would help me to recover that said account on my laptop. So for example if I wanted to update an app on my laptop or...
  5. Forgot the pin to my laptop and the password to the administration account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Forgot pin and forgot password to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot pin and forgot password to laptop: On behalf of an elderly gentleman. He’s forgotten his password and since the new update his laptop requires a pin, which he didn’t know and has been entered too many times, so we have the whole A1B2C3 popping up with no option to say forgot pin. We have changed the password...
  7. Forgot pin and forgot password to laptop

Forgot pin and forgot password to laptop: On behalf of an elderly gentleman. He’s forgotten his password and since the new update his laptop requires a pin, which he didn’t know and has been entered too many times, so we have the whole A1B2C3 popping up with no option to say forgot pin. We have changed the password...
  8. I forgot the password and pin from my laptop

I forgot the password and pin from my laptop: Hello,I need help, I forgot the password and pin for my laptop, I'm currently signing in with my fingerprint, but I would like to fix this before it becomes a problem, any advice as to how? I'm using windows 11 and my wife has an additional logging with ADMIN access.R,EO...
  9. Forgot PIN and Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot PIN and Password: I am logged into my computer via thumbprint. Since I have been using my thumbprint, I have forgotten my PIN and password. How do I change them so I can access my computer without my thumbprint?...
  10. Forgot PIN and Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot PIN and Password: I cannot remember my PIN nor password for a Win10 laptop. Finger print scan still works but says I also have to enter my PIN. Is there any way to recover without doing a full reset and losing all data?...