Windows 10: I forgot which account i redeemed a code in

Discus and support I forgot which account i redeemed a code in in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I redeemed a code a while back and I forgot which account I redeemed it in. Is there a way to search up the account? I have the code.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Wizard4Hire1, Aug 20, 2019.

1. I forgot which account i redeemed a code in

I redeemed a code a while back and I forgot which account I redeemed it in. Is there a way to search up the account? I have the code.

:)

Wizard4Hire1, Aug 20, 2019

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

I forgot which account i redeemed a code in

I redeemed the code with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10, but when i go to the microsoft store it says i need to buy it

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have already redeemed the code for Minecraft. I would suggest check the Order History in your Microsoft account to see if the code is already redeemed and
    linked your account. To do that you can refer the article to
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft
    , under ‘Troubleshooting’, please refer the section ‘The code was already redeemed’. After this, make sure to check if you have logged into Windows
    Store using the same Microsoft account through which the code was redeemed.

If the code is redeemed, linked to your account and if you have logged in with the same account in Windows Store on your system, but you are still not able to find the option to download and install the game, I would suggest you
    to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to reset Windows Store:

1. Click on the Start button, type
      cmd, right-click on it and select Run as administrator.
    2. Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter.
    3. The execution of this command may take some time, after which, you can check if you are able to install the game.

If the issue persists, please reply to us with the results of the suggestions provided above. We will look into this and we will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

I forgot which account i redeemed a code in

1. I forgot which account i redeemed a code in - Similar Threads - forgot account redeemed

2. I need redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need redeem code: I need redeem code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-redeem-code/9072e912-0b1a-41ba-96fc-b88c77ae2095
  3. I need redeem code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need redeem code: I need redeem code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-redeem-code/9072e912-0b1a-41ba-96fc-b88c77ae2095
  4. I forgot on which Microsoft account I redeemed my minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot on which Microsoft account I redeemed my minecraft windows 10: I forgot on which account I redeemed my minecraft for minecraft windows 10 edition and I cant trace back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-on-which-microsoft-account-i-redeemed-my/a0a4333d-65b9-4949-b310-17ff9bbeb340
  5. code redeemed on account and I forgot witch account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    code redeemed on account and I forgot witch account: so long time ago I redeemed my code on Minecraft windows 10 from buying Minecraft in 2017 and I got rid of the computer the code was redeemed on and I forgot which email I redeemed the code on. Please help me...
  6. I forgot which Microsoft Account I used to redeem Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot which Microsoft Account I used to redeem Minecraft: I redeemed the code for Minecraft in windows 10 free edition, but I forgot which microsoft account I used to redeem it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-which-microsoft-account-i-used-to-redeem/d67043d5-2dea-4615-80d0-2cd7fc99f702
  7. I forgot my already redeemed code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I forgot my already redeemed code: I bought a Windows 10 HP laptop in 2016 of which already contained Minecraft. I didn't know that however, so I bought the game online. I later was noted by the Microsoft store THIS year that I would receive a redeem code because of this purchase. I successfully redeemed the...
  8. I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account.

I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account.: Hi. I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code. Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't...
  9. I redeemed a code on an account that I can't remembet

I redeemed a code on an account that I can't remembet: I redeemed a code for a game on a microsoft account a few years ago and i am unsure of what account i redeemed it on. Is there a way to view what account i redeemed the code on...
  10. Which Microsoft account redeemed my code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Microsoft account redeemed my code?: I'm trying to find the Microsoft account that redeemed my Minecraft Bedrock Edition code, but there seems to be no way for me to access this information. Can anyone help?...