Windows 10: I format LOCAL DISK C using cmd on safemode

Discus and support I format LOCAL DISK C using cmd on safemode in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I format my local disk c in safemode. Now how do I RECOVER my laptop to the original OS with preinstalled drivers in i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dave Leonardt, Sep 21, 2022.

1. I format LOCAL DISK C using cmd on safemode

I format my local disk c in safemode. Now how do I RECOVER my laptop to the original OS with preinstalled drivers in i

:)

Dave Leonardt, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Sep 21, 2022
  3. Winuser Win User
    Networking in Safemode

I tried uninstalling and re-installing the adapter and it didn't work. I tried another suggestion I found doing a search. They suggested to click on the Network Icon before booting in to Safemode and connecting to the adapter. The only thing listed was Airplane mode. I guess Windows 10 will not initialize a wireless adapter in Safemode.

Winuser, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Time Lady Win User

I format LOCAL DISK C using cmd on safemode

Formatting a Disk

You can use the clean command & see if that allows you to format it.

Under diskpart

List disk

Select disk x where x is the number of the new drive

Clean

Then run the cmd to format the drive.

Time Lady, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

I format LOCAL DISK C using cmd on safemode

1. I format LOCAL DISK C using cmd on safemode - Similar Threads - format LOCAL DISK

2. I format LOCAL DISK C using cmd on safemode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I format LOCAL DISK C using cmd on safemode: I format my local disk c in safemode. Now how do I RECOVER my laptop to the original OS with preinstalled drivers in i https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-format-local-disk-c-using-cmd-on-safemode/74f19e33-933b-4dc8-940a-221503034e71
  3. I format LOCAL DISK C using cmd on safemode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I format LOCAL DISK C using cmd on safemode: I format my local disk c in safemode. Now how do I RECOVER my laptop to the original OS with preinstalled drivers in i https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-format-local-disk-c-using-cmd-on-safemode/74f19e33-933b-4dc8-940a-221503034e71
  4. Local Disk C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Disk C: So I downloaded Yuzu yesterday and was trying to play a game. It ended up not working so I went to delete the application. It turns out I accidently used 100 gigabytes. It was because I kept downloading the same game 9 times onto the Yuzu emulator. I deleted Yuzu and the...
  5. Local Disk C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Disk C: So I downloaded Yuzu yesterday and was trying to play a game. It ended up not working so I went to delete the application. It turns out I accidently used 100 gigabytes. It was because I kept downloading the same game 9 times onto the Yuzu emulator. I deleted Yuzu and the...
  6. Local drive 'C' formatted in error

Local drive 'C' formatted in error: Hello everyone,A friend of mine has accidentally formatted the local drive 'C' in error instead of a USB stick.Not known if: a the whole drive was formatted and/or contents data files deleted.b only the partition containing the OS was formatted therefore the data files are...
  7. Local Disk C

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Local Disk C: I could not extend my Local Disk C https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-c/3fdefca0-8100-44ef-824d-0564cef61e92
  8. local disk C

local disk C: Hi, After reinstalled Windows 10 in the desktop, the Local Disk C: goes to the SSD 32GB. It is full as only 29 GB. At the same time, there is a Windows F: appears in the HHD 2TB with 1.8TB volume, mainly empty files. Due to no volume in the Local Disk C, I cannot...
  9. My Local Disk C suddenly got formatted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Local Disk C suddenly got formatted: So this is really weird, so i put my pc to sleep before i went to bed, i woke up in the morning and i logged in to Windows and my laptop is just freezing all the time, i cant even do one task, it took 1 minute just to open the start button, so then i turned it off, and...
  10. Problem with local disk C:

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with local disk C:: Hi guys,I have problem with local disk C:.I wanna defragment him but I did something wrong.Now when I wanna open local disk C: I cant.There is error "acces is deined.I cant run nothing and download.I cant restart computer idk why.I can click 1000 times but there is nothing.If...