Windows 10: i format my interna hdd and the operating systemand the whole file deleted and ask me...

Discus and support i format my interna hdd and the operating systemand the whole file deleted and ask me... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to i fix my recovery proplem please helpme i need thise pc i dont have other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Temesgn amllo, Jan 16, 2022.

1. i format my interna hdd and the operating systemand the whole file deleted and ask me...

how to i fix my recovery proplem please helpme i need thise pc i dont have other

:)

Temesgn amllo, Jan 16, 2022
  2. UbErN00b Win User

Need suggestions to recover deleted data from HDD

As is my username I was a bit of a big n00b this morning, installing a fresh Win8 and accidentally deleted my downloads HDD instead of my SSD, don't ask, I was hungover is all I can think.

It hasn't been formatted or touched since I pressed delete so am hopeful I can recover most of the files, any suggestions for software to do so?

UbErN00b, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Jakl Win User
    Format HDD without floppy disk?

Formatting a HDD does not require any files or anything on the HDD to format, thats why the formatation file is on the CD and not on the HDD because you cant run a file on the HDD if you are trying to format it. if you are formatting the HDD, its going to completely delete EVERYTHING on the HDD giving you a fresh new start.

4. i format my interna hdd and the operating systemand the whole file deleted and ask me...

Format HDD without floppy disk?

All I wanted to know. See ya all when I get my system back on its feet then.

Thanks everyone!

TechnicalFreak, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

i format my interna hdd and the operating systemand the whole file deleted and ask me...

1. i format my interna hdd and the operating systemand the whole file deleted and ask me... - Similar Threads - format interna hdd

2. i deleted my operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i deleted my operating system: i was searching on internet and i found video how to download windows without usb i followed all the steps and when i did it i deleted my system do now i have this system where i have only 20gb of space and on my old system i have all the files but i cant get to my system...
  3. i deleted my operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i deleted my operating system: i was searching on internet and i found video how to download windows without usb i followed all the steps and when i did it i deleted my system do now i have this system where i have only 20gb of space and on my old system i have all the files but i cant get to my system...
  4. i format my interna hdd and the operating systemand the whole file deleted and ask me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i format my interna hdd and the operating systemand the whole file deleted and ask me...: how to i fix my recovery proplem please helpme i need thise pc i dont have other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-format-my-interna-hdd-and-the-operating/7f2afba9-bec4-42ca-953a-8ac5d5619fe1
  5. Can I delete the whole OS partition on old HDD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I delete the whole OS partition on old HDD?: Hi! I bought a new SSD and cloned the OS from my HDD into it. I tried booting the computer without the HDD opened the computer, physically removed it and booted. It booted just fine but I noticed that the pathway for my apps is still C:/.... when the letter for the OS in...
  6. Windows asks me to delete files from my secondary drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows asks me to delete files from my secondary drive: I recently did a fresh windows 10 installation and have multiple drives for games. When I opened the Microsoft Store I realized all of my games where gone from my installed library, while it would be no problem at all to redownload all of the games, I do not want to lose my...
  7. Format external hdd with two operating systems

Format external hdd with two operating systems: I have a hdd on a docking station that's connected to desktop via usb, and the hdd has two OS's on it (Windows 10 and Linux Mint). What's the best way to reformat the hdd completely? Thanks! 170917
  8. Can't format my HDD

Can't format my HDD: So i tried formatting my HDD trough cmd and the drives manager. Both don't let me do it. When i do it with cmd it says can't format drive with system-,crashdump-, upstartvolume. The only file i have on my HDD is the windowsApps file. When i factory reset my pc it doesn't...
  9. I deleted a file, now my whole laptop is useless.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I deleted a file, now my whole laptop is useless.: So, I have a ASUS computer running windows 10. I was deleting some files to free up space and I can across a file called 'user', didnt think too much so I decided to delete it. After I deleted it, every, and when I say every, I mean EVERY single program of my computer was...
  10. I Can't Format My HDD

I Can't Format My HDD: Hiya guys, I have 2 HDD's in my PC, one is a Windows 10 HDD and the other is just there for media files. I wanted to format my media drive, but it wont let me. It turns out when I installed Windows 10, it added the boot folders to the media HDD. No idea why. I guess I need...