Windows 10: I formated a External hard drive for xbox and i changed my mind about using it for gaming...

Discus and support I formated a External hard drive for xbox and i changed my mind about using it for gaming... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I formated my external hard drive it is not a SSD for xbox and it currently does not show up and i want to use it for windows PC instead of for gaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Human Buman, Mar 30, 2023.

1. I formated a External hard drive for xbox and i changed my mind about using it for gaming...

I formated my external hard drive it is not a SSD for xbox and it currently does not show up and i want to use it for windows PC instead of for gaming

:)

Human Buman, Mar 30, 2023

2. Formatting External hard drive.

1. Launch the Disk Manager with diskmgmt.msc
    2. Use right-clicks to delete all partitions on the external disk
    3. Create one or several new partitions
    4. Format them

Frederik Long, Mar 30, 2023
  3. Formatting External hard drive.

I formatted my seagate external hard drive for my Xbox one X . for storage space.

Know I cant reformat it to use on my PC ?

Scoped50cal, Mar 30, 2023
  4. I formated a External hard drive for xbox and i changed my mind about using it for gaming...

Formatting External hard drive

Hi,

I'm trying to reformat an external hard drive I own, when I go to disk management and right click the drive their is no format option. Not like it is grayed out and cannot click on it, it just isn't there. Anyone have any suggestions?

Vet_Tech15, Mar 30, 2023
Thema:

I formated a External hard drive for xbox and i changed my mind about using it for gaming...

1. I formated a External hard drive for xbox and i changed my mind about using it for gaming... - Similar Threads - formated External hard

2. About my external hard drive.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About my external hard drive.....: I have my Windows 11 laptop and I bought this transcend hard drive and it has been working well for about a week...but since yesterday when I plug my hard drive in it doesn't show in the file manager but it shows when I install the transcend app and even in the device and...
  3. About my external hard drive.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About my external hard drive.....: I have my Windows 11 laptop and I bought this transcend hard drive and it has been working well for about a week...but since yesterday when I plug my hard drive in it doesn't show in the file manager but it shows when I install the transcend app and even in the device and...
  4. I formated a External hard drive for xbox and i changed my mind about using it for gaming...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I formated a External hard drive for xbox and i changed my mind about using it for gaming...: I formated my external hard drive it is not a SSD for xbox and it currently does not show up and i want to use it for windows PC instead of for gaming...
  5. I formated a External hard drive for xbox and i changed my mind about using it for gaming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I formated a External hard drive for xbox and i changed my mind about using it for gaming...: I formated my external hard drive it is not a SSD for xbox and it currently does not show up and i want to use it for windows PC instead of for gaming...
  6. External Hard Drive Format

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Hard Drive Format: Good day everyone. I'm having difficulties with formatting my external hard drive. For the past 2-3 days, I've been trying to format it. It started acting up after sending 2 files of about 5gb each, I transferred these files at night, then the following day, it doesn't show...
  7. Format external hard drive

Format external hard drive: I’d like to format an external hard drive in windows 10. Please, give me instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/format-external-hard-drive/ceefbfcb-e153-43f1-aa11-66086963ac41"
  8. Format external hard drive

Format external hard drive: I’d like to format an external hard drive in windows 10. Please, give me instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/format-external-hard-drive/78657fa9-d525-422d-a53a-44d4f459d0b4"
  9. Formatting External hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Formatting External hard drive: Hi, I'm trying to reformat an external hard drive I own, when I go to disk management and right click the drive their is no format option. Not like it is grayed out and cannot click on it, it just isn't there. Anyone have any suggestions?...
  10. Format external hard drive

Format external hard drive: I’d like to format an external hard drive in windows 10. Please, give me instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/format-external-hard-drive/676453e3-53ed-4bef-9bdc-b6aa6e9d8ccd"