Windows 10: I found a bug in windows 10 and it should be fixed.

Discus and support I found a bug in windows 10 and it should be fixed. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I found a bug in windows that if you type \\.\globalroot\device\condrv\kernelconnect in the search bar and press enter it will crash your pc and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WindowsBugFinder, Jan 21, 2021.

1. I found a bug in windows 10 and it should be fixed.

So I found a bug in windows that if you type \\.\globalroot\device\condrv\kernelconnect in the search bar and press enter it will crash your pc and also if you make a .bat file with this and run that file it will also crash windows so yeah it's a pretty bad thing please fix it.

:)

WindowsBugFinder, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 21, 2021
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jan 21, 2021
  4. I found a bug in windows 10 and it should be fixed.

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

I found a bug in windows 10 and it should be fixed.

1. I found a bug in windows 10 and it should be fixed. - Similar Threads - found bug should

2. Weird curser bug I found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird curser bug I found: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/electroblasterV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/17h7etu/weird_curser_bug_i_found/
  3. Found serious Bug in microsoft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Found serious Bug in microsoft Windows 10: Hi Microsoft, my setting language still remain to Chinese Language even change everything to English. Look at my desktop its already English. License: Windows 10 ProVersion: 2004Build: 19041.508...
  4. Bug that Microsoft Should Fix

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bug that Microsoft Should Fix: Dear communityThere is some thing Critically Problematic in Windows securityIf i Press then this Is what i get what is wrong with the windows security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/bug-that-microsoft-should-fix/1dda11cd-5ee3-4a26-815a-84088b9d6519
  5. Bugs that Microsoft Should Fix

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bugs that Microsoft Should Fix: Dear communityThere is some thing Critically Problematic in Windows securityIf i Press then this Is what i get and if i press custom scan and point to any folder it returns me this errorwhat is wrong with the windows security...
  6. I found a bug in the start menu (bug)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I found a bug in the start menu (bug): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChilDragonMC [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5t9rd/i_found_a_bug_in_the_start_menu_bug/
  7. Bug found in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bug found in Windows Explorer: Simply put, if you delete a folder in an Explorer View, the main display area eg, the right side shows the folders remaining, however if you have the left column view as expanded, the deleted folders still appear in the list if you delete from another app or instance of...
  8. i found a bug

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i found a bug: Good evening sir/madam, My name is T.PhanindraKumar, I'm from India. From past 2 years i'm using windows 10 genuine OS and crack OS also to find the difference and find the problem. and recentlyi found a bug in the windows 10 activation. for the finding the bug i will get...
  9. Windows 10 2004 Bug Found #1

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 2004 Bug Found #1: I have found an annoying visual glitch in Windows 10 2004: Sometimes when opening the Search dialog A.K.A "Type here to search" bar in the taskbar sometimes goes completely black! I may or may not find more bugs!...
  10. Found a windows 10 bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Found a windows 10 bug: The moment you right click on a quick access link in file explorer it crashes. *sarc 58677