Windows 10: I found a bug on win 11.I think microsoft couldn't hide windows 7 search box

Discus and support I found a bug on win 11.I think microsoft couldn't hide windows 7 search box in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Firm-Review-9245 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Firm-Review-9245, Jan 20, 2023.

1. I found a bug on win 11.I think microsoft couldn't hide windows 7 search box

/u/Firm-Review-9245, Jan 20, 2023

2. search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 20, 2023
  3. dmccoy Win User
    Nvidia driver problem with 940 MX on Windows 10 x64

I would only go back to the driver from the computers manufacturers if you experience any issues with the latest drivers from devie manufacturers.

If everything is still working well with the clean boot then you can start troubleshooting as follows to start:

How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot

1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
    2. From Start, search for msconfig. (In Windows 10, use the Search box from the Start menu. In Windows 8 or 8.1, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Or, if you are using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.)
    3. Select msconfig or System Configuration from the search results.
    4. Tap or click the Services tab, and then tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box.
    5. Tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Service list.
    6. Tap or click OK, and then tap or click Restart.
    7. After the computer finishes restarting, determine whether the problem still occurs.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 1 through 6, but clear the lower half of the check boxes in the Service list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 1 through 6, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Service list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem when only one service is selected in the Service list, this means that the selected service causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no service causes the problem, go to step 8.
    8. Repeat steps 1 and 3 in this section.
    9. Tap or click the Startup tab, and then tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Startup Item list.
    10. Click OK, and then click Restart.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 8 and 9, but clear the lower half of the checked boxes in the Startup Item list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 8 and 9, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Startup Item list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem after only one Startup Item is selected in the Startup Item list, this means that the selected Startup Item causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no Startup Item causes this problem, a Microsoft service probably causes the problem. To determine which Microsoft service may be causing the problem, repeat steps 1 through 7 without selecting the Hide all Microsoft services check box in each step.
    11. After you determine the startup item or the service that causes the problem, contact the program manufacturer to determine whether the problem can be resolved. Or, run the System Configuration utility, and then tap or click to clear the check box for the problem item.
    From <How to perform a clean boot in Windows - Microsoft Support>

dmccoy, Jan 20, 2023
  4. I found a bug on win 11.I think microsoft couldn't hide windows 7 search box

Search box opens by itself on browser on windows 10

Hello, ShirishShringare,

Are you meaning that once you type in Search box on IE 11, you see Search Suggestions appear?

Do you see the option to Turn Off Search Suggestions at the bottom of the list?

Click on that link.

To turn off Inline Auto Complete follow the steps found
    here

What is the behavior you expect when pressing

Shift + C

Shift + D

Shift + E

IE 11 Keyboard Shortcuts

Smittychat., Jan 20, 2023
Thema:

I found a bug on win 11.I think microsoft couldn't hide windows 7 search box

1. I found a bug on win 11.I think microsoft couldn't hide windows 7 search box - Similar Threads - found bug microsoft

2. I found a serious bug in Microsoft Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found a serious bug in Microsoft Outlook: I've noticed a potentially serious flaw with Outlook. when i open Outlook, it presents an incorrect message, I do NOT have an account with Openrad, It appears that the problem is that MICROSOFT has hardcoded this messsage onto the chip, removing this setting from registry...
  3. I found a serious bug in Microsoft Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I found a serious bug in Microsoft Outlook: I've noticed a potentially serious flaw with Outlook. when i open Outlook, it presents an incorrect message, I do NOT have an account with Openrad, It appears that the problem is that MICROSOFT has hardcoded this messsage onto the chip, removing this setting from registry...
  4. I found a bug in the start menu (bug)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I found a bug in the start menu (bug): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChilDragonMC [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5t9rd/i_found_a_bug_in_the_start_menu_bug/
  5. Bug in File Explorer's search box

in Windows 10 Support
    Bug in File Explorer's search box: I just reinstalled Windows 10 from scratch, wiping the SSD because it was crashing with BSODs and other errors; I was in the 20h2 build, now I'm in the stable 2004 (19041.508). In the new install, as always, I set the search in the File Explorer to "automatically type into...
  6. Bug in File Explorer's search box

in Cortana
    Bug in File Explorer's search box: I just reinstalled Windows 10 from scratch, wiping the SSD because it was crashing with BSODs and other errors; I was in the 20h2 build, now I'm in the stable 2004. In the new install, as always, I set the search in the File Explorer to "automatically type into the search...
  7. i found a bug

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i found a bug: Good evening sir/madam, My name is T.PhanindraKumar, I'm from India. From past 2 years i'm using windows 10 genuine OS and crack OS also to find the difference and find the problem. and recentlyi found a bug in the windows 10 activation. for the finding the bug i will get...
  8. I think I found a dangerous malware.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I found a dangerous malware.: I was looking in task manager and found something called isass and i looked it up and i found a site that said its a virus trying to hide itself as lsass and that if it is in the windows system 32 file location then it has a 78% danger rating and only a few things about it...
  9. i think i have a bug my shut down dialogue box keep appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i think i have a bug my shut down dialogue box keep appearing: my shut down dialogue box keep appearing. i was using my computer then it appear out of no where i dont think it a virus cause i malwarebyte and other software. i think it a bug....
  10. Hide or Show Search Box in Internet Explorer 11

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show Search Box in Internet Explorer 11: How to: Hide or Show Search Box in Internet Explorer 11 How to Hide or Show Search Box in Internet Explorer 11 [img] Information default web browser in Windows 10. In IE11, you can show tabs on a separate row, but this will also have the search box show to the...