Windows 10: i found a bug

Discus and support i found a bug in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good evening sir/madam, My name is T.PhanindraKumar, I'm from India. From past 2 years i'm using windows 10 genuine OS and crack OS also to find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by phanindrakumar_1996, Aug 15, 2020.

1. i found a bug

Good evening sir/madam,

My name is T.PhanindraKumar, I'm from India. From past 2 years i'm using windows 10 genuine OS and crack OS also to find the difference and find the problem. and recentlyi found a bug in the windows 10 activation. for the finding the bug i will get any reward.

Warm regards,

T.PHANINDRAKUMAR

:)

phanindrakumar_1996, Aug 15, 2020

2. Bug with GWX translation

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to give your feedback about the bug in the feedback app.

To do so you can follow this below steps:

• Type “Windows Feedback” in the
      search box of Windows 10 system.

• From the search results shown, select the option for Windows Feedback app and launch it.

• As a mandatory step, please check the existing Windows 10 feedback reports and bug reports to make sure your identified issue or bug is not already present in them.

• If your bug or feedback is already mentioned by someone else, you can click on the “Me too” option which informs Microsoft that even you have faced similar issue / bug.

• In case of a new bug, feel elated that you found one and using the “New Feedback” option specify the relevant details clearly (possibly by making use of some screenshots for clarity).

• Once you are sure that you have shared all possible details about the issue you found with some Windows 10 functionality or feature, click on the “Submit” option to share your valuable feedback
      with Microsoft.
    The above step-by-step guide on using Windows Feedback app will help you to report any new error or bug with the Microsoft Windows 10 features. Please feel free to share any bugs that you may come across and may possibly
    have reported the same using this Feedback app.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Aug 15, 2020
  3. 68 Bugs Listed So Far For iPhone

The new iPhone was welcomed by most people with a feeling of joy but like all things soon after we are starting to see bugs listed around the web. So far there are 68 reproducible bugs on the list with all bugs having been confirmed on multiple iPhones.
    As it is expected many iPhone users may never uncover the same bugs since its all about the use of iPhone from each individual.
    So check the list and see if its worth buying an iPhone or not...To me 68 bugs are nothing...Lets hope the list stays at 68 *Smile i found a bug :)

Source: Digg

HellasVagabond, Aug 15, 2020
  4. ss2020 Win User

i found a bug

Desktop items open Libreoffice; windows bugged and flickering

My mother's PC had the most bizarre bug I've ever seen this morning.

PC specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit
    Version: 1903 when problem occurred (1909 now)

What happened:
    • all desktop items, including folders, opened in Libreoffice Writer; once open it displayed a blank document then began flickering as if it had bugged while scrolling
    • opened Task Manager from the task bar, selecting the second tab opened the final tab, which began flickering like Libreoffice
    • problems stopped after a restart, then occurred again after another restart; then stopped after the PC ran for a short time
    • no error popups or BSODs
    • she said Candycrush reported an error earlier but it didn't occur when I looked at it; she said it mentioned "something about the desktop"

Steps I've taken:
    • did a quick virus scan then reboot scan with Windows Defender; no problems found
    • sfc /scannow; no problems found
    • installed update KB4537572 and upgraded system to 1909; updates appear to have been successful, no other updates available

At the moment the problem has disappeared, but since it reoccurred previously I'm not sure it hasn't been fixed.

I'm out of ideas. What else can I check and what other tests can I run? Based on the given information could anyone suggest what the problem might be?

ss2020, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

i found a bug

1. i found a bug - Similar Threads - found bug

2. I found a command prompt bug in Advanced settings where it flashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found a command prompt bug in Advanced settings where it flashes: Ok I found a Bug in advanced Settings where it flashes, and I was worried so I did a sfc /scannow and it found corrupted files but here is the thing a minute before I went into advanced settings I did a sfc and it did not find any integral violations So is this something I...
  3. I found a command prompt bug in Advanced settings where it flashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I found a command prompt bug in Advanced settings where it flashes: Ok I found a Bug in advanced Settings where it flashes, and I was worried so I did a sfc /scannow and it found corrupted files but here is the thing a minute before I went into advanced settings I did a sfc and it did not find any integral violations So is this something I...
  4. I found a serious bug in Microsoft Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found a serious bug in Microsoft Outlook: I've noticed a potentially serious flaw with Outlook. when i open Outlook, it presents an incorrect message, I do NOT have an account with Openrad, It appears that the problem is that MICROSOFT has hardcoded this messsage onto the chip, removing this setting from registry...
  5. I found a serious bug in Microsoft Outlook

I found a serious bug in Microsoft Outlook: I've noticed a potentially serious flaw with Outlook. when i open Outlook, it presents an incorrect message, I do NOT have an account with Openrad, It appears that the problem is that MICROSOFT has hardcoded this messsage onto the chip, removing this setting from registry...
  6. Weird curser bug I found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird curser bug I found: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/electroblasterV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/17h7etu/weird_curser_bug_i_found/
  7. 9 Bugs found in Dutch version NL-NL region of Windows 11 23H2 Insider builds that needs to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    9 Bugs found in Dutch version NL-NL region of Windows 11 23H2 Insider builds that needs to...: There are 9 visual bugs in Insider Windows 11 versie 23H2 and older, which mostly aren't fixed since the introduction of Windows 10. The bugs given below are mostly available in the latest builds NL-NL region of Windows Insider build 23H2. In the past feedback has been given...
  8. 9 Bugs found in Dutch version NL-NL region of Windows 11 23H2 Insider builds that needs to...

9 Bugs found in Dutch version NL-NL region of Windows 11 23H2 Insider builds that needs to...: There are 9 visual bugs in Insider Windows 11 versie 23H2 and older, which mostly aren't fixed since the introduction of Windows 10. The bugs given below are mostly available in the latest builds NL-NL region of Windows Insider build 23H2. In the past feedback has been given...
  9. I found a bsod bug with hyper-v

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found a bsod bug with hyper-v: Hello, I was having problem running windows subsystem for android. I enabled all the required features even hyper v that is not essential for wsa. I still have the problem and couldn't figure out why i know hw virtualization is enabled. Anyways, I said maybe VMWare virtualbox...
  10. I found a bsod bug with hyper-v

I found a bsod bug with hyper-v: Hello, I was having problem running windows subsystem for android. I enabled all the required features even hyper v that is not essential for wsa. I still have the problem and couldn't figure out why i know hw virtualization is enabled. Anyways, I said maybe VMWare virtualbox...