Windows 10: I found a file in my system called KHRONOS, is it safe?

Discus and support I found a file in my system called KHRONOS, is it safe? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, While I'm doing some editing in my system, I found this file called KHRONOS. in searching by GOOGLE, I found a website for the same, it is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShadiSaab, Nov 20, 2019.

1. ShadiSaab Win User

I found a file in my system called KHRONOS, is it safe?

Hi,

While I'm doing some editing in my system, I found this file called KHRONOS.

in searching by GOOGLE, I found a website for the same, it is a company in the UK.

is this file safe?

Kindly help.

Thanks.

:)

ShadiSaab, Nov 20, 2019

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 20, 2019
  3. geotso Win User
    Can't safely remove external disk

In reference to the steps of your suggestions:

• The issue is specific to the particular disk and it started after I've used the disk to save the System image backup (created with the Control Panel > File History tool).
    • I didn't disable any windows Service. I'm just wondering if there is any to disable.
    • Safe boot with networking, or clean boot doesn't resolve the issue.

Thank you.

geotso, Nov 20, 2019
  4. I found a file in my system called KHRONOS, is it safe?

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

I found a file in my system called KHRONOS, is it safe?

1. I found a file in my system called KHRONOS, is it safe? - Similar Threads - found file system

2. HI, I found a Dism.txt file on my C drive and I wanted to know whether it is safe or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HI, I found a Dism.txt file on my C drive and I wanted to know whether it is safe or not: So, when i was going through my c drive, I noticed a file called dism.txt and wanted to know if it was safe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-found-a-dismtxt-file-on-my-c-drive-and-i/7085dda7-c028-4248-ac1f-d394ae9681c0
  3. HI, I found a Dism.txt file on my C drive and I wanted to know whether it is safe or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HI, I found a Dism.txt file on my C drive and I wanted to know whether it is safe or not: So, when i was going through my c drive, I noticed a file called dism.txt and wanted to know if it was safe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-found-a-dismtxt-file-on-my-c-drive-and-i/7085dda7-c028-4248-ac1f-d394ae9681c0
  4. I have found a file called ExtExport.exe in my Exploit Protection override settings. Is it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have found a file called ExtExport.exe in my Exploit Protection override settings. Is it...: I have found a file called ExtExport.exe in my Exploit Protection settings that has a system override. That override is Force randomisation for images Mandatory ASLR. I can't find anything definitive about this being a known-process for Windows, and even ChatGTP though...
  5. I have found a file called ExtExport.exe in my Exploit Protection override settings. Is it...

I have found a file called ExtExport.exe in my Exploit Protection override settings. Is it...: I have found a file called ExtExport.exe in my Exploit Protection settings that has a system override. That override is Force randomisation for images Mandatory ASLR. I can't find anything definitive about this being a known-process for Windows, and even ChatGTP though...
  6. I found the apps called Netwrk Security on my PC, is it save?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found the apps called Netwrk Security on my PC, is it save?: Here is what the app shortcut looks like https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-the-apps-called-netwrk-security-on-my-pc/822ffcee-45c7-46ad-b669-652eb74dabe7
  7. I found the apps called Netwrk Security on my PC, is it save?

I found the apps called Netwrk Security on my PC, is it save?: Here is what the app shortcut looks like https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-the-apps-called-netwrk-security-on-my-pc/822ffcee-45c7-46ad-b669-652eb74dabe7
  8. I found an application in my download file called fp_player.exe, I deleted the application...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I found an application in my download file called fp_player.exe, I deleted the application...: So the application downloaded it by itself since I was downloading something in Mediafire. I saw it in my download file an hour after, I deleted it and emptied my bin. I also installed and scanned malware bytes (non-premium) and windows defender multiple times with no...
  9. Today i found this file on my computer called LsapSetRandomDomainSid

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Today i found this file on my computer called LsapSetRandomDomainSid: I have Windows 10 pro. I have been hacked for a while now. Today i found this file on my computer called Lsasetup. I want to know how to remove this controller from my Windows computer? [ 6/23 14:25:48] 724.728> - In LsapSetRandomDomainSid [ 6/23 14:25:48] 724.728> -...
  10. System File Checker found problems.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System File Checker found problems.: Hi, I spend the last week discovering my new computer. Updating some drivers, downloading some software, things here and there. The computer is not slow. Sometimes it shows compatibility problems with some software and games, like every Windows 10 user seem to have in the...