Windows 10: I found a solution to the Taskbar Scroll Bar issue.

Discus and support I found a solution to the Taskbar Scroll Bar issue. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; While trying to get the taskbar scroll bar off, i found out a way to do it, which is very easy. 1. Go to the taskbar settings. 2. Look for "Combine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Liubar, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Liubar Win User

I found a solution to the Taskbar Scroll Bar issue.

While trying to get the taskbar scroll bar off, i found out a way to do it, which is very easy. 1. Go to the taskbar settings. 2. Look for "Combine Taskbar Buttons" 3. Select the "Always, hide labels" option. And ta-da, it is gone! I am not sure if this works for other people, but it worked for me.

:)

Liubar, Jul 12, 2021

2. Taskbar Scroll Bar Removal

Hi Nick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the below mentioned steps and check if it helps.

• Right-click on an empty area of the Windows taskbar. Click to clear the checkmark from the "Lock the Taskbar" option if needed.
    • Then right-click an empty area of the taskbar, and then select "Properties."
    • Click to place a check in the "Group Similar Taskbar Buttons" box. Click "Apply" followed by "OK" to confirm the changes. This option combines multiple instances of the same application into a single taskbar button. If this does not remove the scroll arrows,
      continue to the next step.
    • Hover your mouse cursor over the border between the Windows taskbar and the desktop until a double-arrow icon replaces the standard pointer.
    • Click the taskbar border and drag it upward to double the height of the taskbar. Any icons on the second row will be displayed, and the scroll arrows will vanish.

Keep us posted for any concerns with windows, we're glad to assist you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jul 12, 2021
  3. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

I found a solution to the Taskbar Scroll Bar issue. tpu.png

anticlutch, Jul 12, 2021
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Scroll bar

Hi,

This issue can be caused by corrupted system files and malware infections.

For us to provide the best resolution applicable to the issue, please answer the following questions:

• When you say "Windows 10 Vertical scroll bar", are you pertaining to a browser's scroll bar or Start menu's scroll bar?
    • On which version of Windows 10 is your device running?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Arjay Dom, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

1. I found a solution to the Taskbar Scroll Bar issue. - Similar Threads - found solution Taskbar

2. I found a solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found a solution: I had an issue with my graphics, there've been glitched by a couple of days and the solution was turning ON the NVIDIA settings in all contexy of work, i don't know why but the GPU integrated works pretty bad and made that issue, at least in my case, if someone need help,...
  3. I found a solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I found a solution: I had an issue with my graphics, there've been glitched by a couple of days and the solution was turning ON the NVIDIA settings in all contexy of work, i don't know why but the GPU integrated works pretty bad and made that issue, at least in my case, if someone need help,...
  4. I found a solution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. File Manager and Scroll bar issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Manager and Scroll bar issue: Hi All,This is driving me crazy. Whenever I open file manager the pane on the left hand side the directory pane just scrolls to the bottom. I can't get to the top as it just keeps scrolling.I have updated my mouse drivers. I have swapped the mouse and the problem persists. I...
  6. Solution found

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Solution found: Solution found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solution-found/08a67071-43b3-44a5-afa7-6b4100ba33f8
  7. scroll bar

scroll bar: When I look at a folder with a lot of pictures which take up more than one page I cannot get the scroll bar to stay at the bottom of the page more than a few seconds which does not give me enough time to look through very many images before it returns back to the top. I did...
  8. Scroll Bar Not Scrolling

Scroll Bar Not Scrolling: On some websites, the scroll bar just doesn't scroll down. It's not like it's not there, it just doesn't move at all. Trying to drag it or press the buttons at the top or bottom doesn't work either. You can see the issuehere. Are any of you other guys having this problem?...
  9. Dictation bar shows up... only solution I found is garbage.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dictation bar shows up... only solution I found is garbage.: To clarify, the bar will only show up if I use the trackpad. Only experienced this on 1803, and I am NOT updating. Only solutions I found disable everything, including Cortana, and I want to keep her. Either way, it still shows up if I disable it, prompting me to turn it back...
  10. Found an "ultimate" solution for 9860 issues.

in Windows 10 Support
    Found an "ultimate" solution for 9860 issues.: When I updated Win 10 to Build 9860, I've noticed a lot of things not working right. Of course the new features are there but something is just not right. The performance is sluggish compared to how it performs now after applying my solution. This is so snappy! Everything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have 2 task bars windows 10 i can scroll betweeen

2. I am asking that scrollbar is a toolbar