Windows 10: I found a typo in Windows 10 22H2

Discus and support I found a typo in Windows 10 22H2 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cart1416 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/13wxzv8/i_found_a_typo_in_windows_10_22h2/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cart1416, May 31, 2023.

1. I found a typo in Windows 10 22H2

/u/Cart1416, May 31, 2023
  2. itsme1 Win User

How to get the Windows 10 2022 Update version 22H2  

If you can't install it from windows update you can try to install it manually, it's the same KB5015684 obtained with windows update.

Windows 10 Version 22H2 is coming in October 2022 ---> KB5015684 Provides Quick Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade - Ed Tittel On the Ed Tittel page click on the links DeskModder.de or .MSU x64 version of the upgrade.

KB5015684 Funktionsupdate auf die Windows 10 22H2 (19045) [Manueller Download] - Deskmodder.de

Do dism and sfc /scannow commands before and/or after installing it.

itsme1, May 31, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 31, 2023
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

I found a typo in Windows 10 22H2

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 31, 2023
Thema:

I found a typo in Windows 10 22H2

1. I found a typo in Windows 10 22H2 - Similar Threads - found typo 22H2

2. CD Rom is not found by Windows 10 22H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CD Rom is not found by Windows 10 22H2.: Hello,I have just done a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, but now have the following issue my CD Rom drive is missing from file explorer and device manager as well.Any help to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated.Thanks...
  3. CD Rom is not found by Windows 10 22H2.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD Rom is not found by Windows 10 22H2.: Hello,I have just done a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, but now have the following issue my CD Rom drive is missing from file explorer and device manager as well.Any help to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated.Thanks...
  4. CD Rom is not found by Windows 10 22H2.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Account typo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account typo: When I first built my pc and was setting up a Microsoft account I made a typo in my email address. Now that I cant verify it, it will not let me change my correct email to the primary email....
  6. Typo on Windows 10 COA

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Typo on Windows 10 COA: I opened up a OEM copy of Windows 10 today, did the lottery scratch off to expose the product key, and the key only has 24 characters. The first set is only four characters long -> XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX Since is now nearly impossible to actually call someone @...
  7. typo in email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    typo in email: During Initial setup of Windows 10, I apparently have a typo in my email address for administrator. I typed @gmial instead of gmail. How do I fix it? It keeps saying it is sending a verification code but I can't get it because the email doesn't exist....
  8. I just found a typo in Windows 10 TP

in Windows 10 Support
    I just found a typo in Windows 10 TP: Is there any way I can report this? This is just my first post and I'm tryna help out a bit *Smile 4105
  9. Red typo lines when no typos

in Windows 10 Support
    Red typo lines when no typos: Hello everyone, I am experiencing the red typo lines when there are no typos. This happens on occasion when I'm typing emails and posting or responding to forums. It seems to occur when there is an actually typo and I correct the error. After that the entire post/email...
  10. HAH, I Found A Typo In Windows!

in Windows 10 Support
    HAH, I Found A Typo In Windows!: So I was browsing around in Windows Defender (Windows Settings > Update & Security > Windows Defender > Open Windows Defender Security Center > Virus & threat protection > Virus & threat protection settings, then scroll down to Controlled folder access.) The sentence...