Windows 10: I found a virus called Win32/Uwamson.A!ml any help on how to get rid of it?

Discus and support I found a virus called Win32/Uwamson.A!ml any help on how to get rid of it? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I was checking around on my computer and I saw a problem in the defender and it says there was a virus called Win32/Uwamson.A!ml and every time I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ghani R, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Ghani R Win User

I found a virus called Win32/Uwamson.A!ml any help on how to get rid of it?

So I was checking around on my computer and I saw a problem in the defender and it says there was a virus called Win32/Uwamson.A!ml and every time I try a scan it just re appears and if it says noting is wrong I check virus and threat protection and it re-apears and I am confused and it seems to be slowing down my computer any help?

:)

Ghani R, Sep 20, 2021
  2. dan-9-2 Win User

Win32/Agent.ODG virus, please help!

My pc has become infected with the Win32/Agent.ODG trojan and my nod32 cant get rid of it, it tells me its unable to clean the file and the virus itself is becoming a real nuisance.

can someone please help me?

dan

dan-9-2, Sep 20, 2021
  3. win32/clepissup getting rid of

win32/clepissup getting rid of this virus.. I keep cleaning the computer and it keeps coming back

TannaMcguire, Sep 20, 2021
  4. Ali97You Win User

Win32/grenam.A virus

does the windows defender on windows 10 can remove (win32/grenam.a virus) permanently or I should use something else to get rid of this virus ?

And Thanks in advance ^_^

Ali97You, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

1. I found a virus called Win32/Uwamson.A!ml any help on how to get rid of it? - Similar Threads - found virus called

2. Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP!: Hi , so about 5 days ago I downloaded a app, however it was not it and loads of apps got downloaded on my laptop without permission and Microsoft defender was finding loads of viruses, trajan, ransomeware... and it was unable to get rid of them, so I downloaded avg antivurus...
  3. Win32/Ryuk!ml removed?

Win32/Ryuk!ml removed?: Hello all, recently Windows security let me know that it had quarantined a ransomware file called Win32/Ryuk!ml. I have then removed it from my system from quarantine and run a full scan with Windows Security as well as Malwarebytes. My question is, am I removed from any...
  4. how do I get rid of Win32/SpeedingUpMyPC

how do I get rid of Win32/SpeedingUpMyPC: Defender tells me I have Win32/SpeedingUpMyPC on my computer. How di I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-win32speedingupmypc/1b2ed31e-a00f-4d0d-9ed5-61f8a37b806a
  5. Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?

Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?: I haven't downloaded anything recently, but I'm getting some weird notifications from request4me.com in my notifications. I can't seem to get rid of them. Some of them are pretty shocking, like for adult sites and even fake virus protection. All I do on my PC is play Skyrim...
  6. Win32/Uwasson.A!ml

Win32/Uwasson.A!ml: The Win32/Uwasson.A!ml threat was found during a scan and nothing happeneds when i try to remove or quarantine it. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/win32uwassonaml/9dcd0151-8bac-4530-b5b3-420abb9731b2
  7. Win32/unwaders.a!ml

Win32/unwaders.a!ml: So I downloaded something and it gave me the trojan virus and some other junk, I got programs like malwarebytes and hitmanpro to get rid of them all but for my windows defender protection history it states that the status for the program:win32/unwaders.A!ml was failed and...
  8. Windows Defender can't delete Virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Windows Defender can't delete Virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml: Hello Microsoft Community, I've got a virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml Windows Antivirus Defender blocked it and when I click on "Clear journal" starts endless process of deleting this virus How to delete it forever? Thank you....
  9. Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Win32/Uwamson.A!ml: Buona sera, ho riscontrato che windows defender ha rilevato questo virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml Defender non riesce a risolvere la soluzione e mi rimane con il punto esclamativo rosso! NON e' stato messo in quarantena. Ho scaricato un app dal sito microsoft safety scanner e...
  10. Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Win32/Uwamson.A!ml: Hey I was playing a game until i got a notification from window security saying "Windows has detected a virus... Win32/Uwamson.A!ml" I'd like to know how to find a way to remove it cause i sat on my computer for at least 10 minutes and it hadnt been removed. please help...