Windows 10: I found alot of photos in C drive it is safe to delete them

Discus and support I found alot of photos in C drive it is safe to delete them in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, today I was cleaning up my PC and found too much photos it is safe to delete them The description is in the photo below[ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AliZbeeb, Feb 9, 2021.

1. AliZbeeb Win User

I found alot of photos in C drive it is safe to delete them

Hi, today I was cleaning up my PC and found too much photos it is safe to delete them

The description is in the photo below I found alot of photos in C drive it is safe to delete them 825d05d0-454f-40f4-bdbc-2287509f342f?upload=true.jpg I found alot of photos in C drive it is safe to delete them 183b19c9-e93b-440b-bb47-b13950432c28?upload=true.jpg

:)

AliZbeeb, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

How do I move photos from the my photo app to the pictures folder on the C drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and right click on the photo.

• Select Open Folder.

• From there you will be able to copy all the photos to C: drive
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 9, 2021
  4. I found alot of photos in C drive it is safe to delete them

Deleting photos in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- Are you using Photo app or other app?

If you are referring to Photo app, follow the below steps and check.

[*]1. In the Photos app, go to the folder with the files you want to delete.
    [*]2. Do one of the following:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos and videos, swipe down on or right-click the files you want to delete. You can also tap or click
      Select all.
    • If you open a photo or video, swipe up from the bottom or right-click to see the app commands.

3. Tap or click
    Delete.

You can also delete photos using the Camera app, the OneDrive app, or File Explorer.

The above steps are the only way to delete the photos.

If you are referring to a different app or form different location, help us with more information.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

I found alot of photos in C drive it is safe to delete them

1. I found alot of photos in C drive it is safe to delete them - Similar Threads - found alot photos

2. Can I delete a folder on C drive safely?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete a folder on C drive safely?: Recently I wanted to clear storage on my c drive so I uninstalled some architecture related software like revit and AutoCad as I no longer needed them. After the installation some storage had freed up but not as much as a thought it would. I opened the C drive and found a 22...
  3. Can I delete a folder on C drive safely?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I delete a folder on C drive safely?: Recently I wanted to clear storage on my c drive so I uninstalled some architecture related software like revit and AutoCad as I no longer needed them. After the installation some storage had freed up but not as much as a thought it would. I opened the C drive and found a 22...
  4. Can I delete a folder on C drive safely?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Is it safe to delete C++ Redistributables?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it safe to delete C++ Redistributables?: I'm strapped for storage space on my laptop - around 30 GB are built in, but 20 of those go to System Files and otherwise Reserved Data. It seems like whenever I free up the slightest bit of space, that Reserved section gets just a little bigger.Majority of the remaining used...
  6. What are TEMP files in C drive and can I safely delete them?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What are TEMP files in C drive and can I safely delete them?: I have these TEMP files and a lot of TEMP.DESKTOP files and I'm not sure what to do with them. I had these since I fixed the temporary profile corruption. I'm wondering if I should delete them and if they are safe to delete them.Windows 10...
  7. What are TEMP files in C drive and can I safely delete them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are TEMP files in C drive and can I safely delete them?: I have these TEMP files and a lot of TEMP.DESKTOP files and I'm not sure what to do with them. I had these since I fixed the temporary profile corruption. I'm wondering if I should delete them and if they are safe to delete them.Windows 10...
  8. What are TEMP files in C drive and can I safely delete them?

9. photos on C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos on C Drive: I use Recuva software to sometimes recover deleted photos from my C drive. This morning I deleted all items from the recycle bin, then decided I wanted three photos I had deleted to C drive to be restored. I used recuva, as usual, but nothing was found. I used deep scan and...
  10. photos on C Drive

photos on C Drive: I use Recuva software to sometimes recover deleted photos from my C drive. This morning I deleted all items from the recycle bin, then decided I wanted three photos I had deleted to C drive to be restored. I used recuva, as usual, but nothing was found. I used deep scan and...