Windows 10: I found KMSPico inside my PC what should I do?

Discus and support I found KMSPico inside my PC what should I do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was just scrolling through my installed apps in the Settings and I found KMSPico, I'm thinking of deleting it but I am worried that it could brick my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Howdenbrug, May 8, 2022.

1. I found KMSPico inside my PC what should I do?

I was just scrolling through my installed apps in the Settings and I found KMSPico, I'm thinking of deleting it but I am worried that it could brick my Windows installation.

:)

Howdenbrug, May 8, 2022
  2. axe0 Win User

BSOD | SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (nvlddmkm.sys)

I suggest to start with removing counterfeit programs
    1. it is against the rules
    2. it'll make troubleshooting only difficult
    Code:
    Code:
    Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico	Public:Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico	Public

axe0, May 8, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    KMSPICO

Hi Davey

If you found KMSPico on those systems, then they are activated illegally.

KMSPico can be used to illegally activate Windows and Office, so there is no doubt the activation on those is not correct . . .

Click your Start Button, type cmd then right click Command Prompt and choose 'Run as Administrator'

Run or paste this command and hit Enter:

slmgr.vbs /dlv

Please post a screenshot of the resulting dialog . . .

DaveM121, May 8, 2022
  4. I found KMSPico inside my PC what should I do?

insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, May 8, 2022
Thema:

I found KMSPico inside my PC what should I do?

1. I found KMSPico inside my PC what should I do? - Similar Threads - found KMSPico inside

2. found kmspico files in my computer what should i do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    found kmspico files in my computer what should i do ?: 2 days ago i found kmspico files and i deleted them right after i asked people what to do and they said that i need to clean windows but microsoft assistant said that i just need to activate my windows and i dont need to clean windows...
  3. found kmspico files in my computer what should i do ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    found kmspico files in my computer what should i do ?: 2 days ago i found kmspico files and i deleted them right after i asked people what to do and they said that i need to clean windows but microsoft assistant said that i just need to activate my windows and i dont need to clean windows...
  4. found kmspico files in my computer what should i do ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I found kmspico in my pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I found kmspico in my pc: I think I know what this is but is it safe to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-kmspico-in-my-pc/31c73d98-6e71-4f84-88cc-5ec930198425
  6. I found kmspico in my pc

I found kmspico in my pc: I dont know what this is but is it safe to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-kmspico-in-my-pc/31c73d98-6e71-4f84-88cc-5ec930198425
  7. I found KMSpico files on my computer, what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found KMSpico files on my computer, what to do?: Hello. I've been using my laptop for quite a while now, but some anti-malware apps like RAV used to detect the KMSpico files as dangerous ones. I have no idea how they got into it, I got it that way. I don't see an actual app for KMSpico, but I see some files for it in the...
  8. I found KMSpico files on my computer, what to do?

I found KMSpico files on my computer, what to do?: Hello. I've been using my laptop for quite a while now, but some anti-malware apps like RAV used to detect the KMSpico files as dangerous ones. I have no idea how they got into it, I got it that way. I don't see an actual app for KMSpico, but I see some files for it in the...
  9. I found KMSPico inside my PC what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found KMSPico inside my PC what should I do?: I was just scrolling through my installed apps in the Settings and I found KMSPico, I'm thinking of deleting it but I am worried that it could brick my Windows installation....
  10. I found KMSPico inside my PC what should I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I found KMSPico inside my PC what should I do?: I was just scrolling through my installed apps in the Settings and I found KMSPico, I'm thinking of deleting it but I am worried that it could brick my Windows installation....