Windows 10: I found Misspellings on the windows download page.

Discus and support I found Misspellings on the windows download page. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I found Misspellings on the windows download page.-->it shows this:Actualizarea din noiembrie 1021 a Windows 10Update Assistant vă poate ajuta să... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ștefan-SebastianNeicu, Dec 4, 2021.

1. I found Misspellings on the windows download page.

I found Misspellings on the windows download page.-->it shows this:Actualizarea din noiembrie 1021 a Windows 10Update Assistant vă poate ajuta să actualizați la cea mai recentă versiune de Windows 10. Pentru a începe, faceți clic pe Actualizați acum.-->instead of this:Actualizarea din noiembrie 2021 a Windows 10Update Assistant vă poate ajuta să actualizați la cea mai recentă versiune de Windows 10. Pentru a începe, faceți clic pe Actualizați acum.

:)

Ștefan-SebastianNeicu, Dec 4, 2021

2. How to correct misspelled name on Windows 10?

Anthony Pontecorvo1, Dec 4, 2021
  3. How to correct misspelled name on Windows 10?

Hi,

Thanks for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you want to correct a misspelled user account name on Windows 10 PC.

Before assisting further, are you editing Microsoft user account name or Local user account name?

You will not be able to edit/rename Microsoft user account name on the computer. If you are using a Local user account, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control panel from the context menu.
    • From the top right corner of the window, click on View by
      and select Large icons.
    • From the window, click on User accounts and select
      Manage another account
    • From the window, select your user account (the one to edit/rename) and click on
      Change the account user name.
    • Type correct user name in the box and click on Apply and
      OK.
    • Close the window, lock the PC (press Windows logo + L keys on the keyboard) and check if the changes are effective.

The above changes made will reflect only on the Login/lock screen. To change the name of the user folder in
    C: drive, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + E keys on the keyboard to open
      File Explorer
    • Click on This PC from the left side panel of the window and open
      C:
      drive.
    • Open Users folder and select the user folder with a misspelled user name.
    • Right click on the misspelled user name and select Rename option from the context menu to rename the folder.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 4, 2021
  4. prinsrob Win User

I found Misspellings on the windows download page.

Autocorrect misspelled words not working / can I use SwiftKey?

I would like to have misspelled words in Dutch autocorrected while typing in the webbrowser chrome on windows. On my android phone, my keyboard (GBoard) does this fantastically. SwiftKey by Microsoft seems to do the same on android.

In windows 10 PC Settings - Devices - Typing, I have 'autocorrect misspelled words' activated. For hardware keyboard, I have 'autocorrect misspelled words as I type' activated.

I found Misspellings on the windows download page. [​IMG]

Autocorrection does not work. I see suggested words (see attachment), and when I misspell a word, the correct suggestion usually comes up first. But I have to click the word to have it corrected.

My questions: Am I doing something wrong and does this work for others? If it does not work for others, is there something I can do to get the android kind of typing on windows 10?

My windows version number is 19041.685

prinsrob, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

I found Misspellings on the windows download page.

1. I found Misspellings on the windows download page. - Similar Threads - found Misspellings download

2. Windows Defender: Page not found Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender: Page not found Windows 11: I am unable to start Windows Defender AV, when i search "Virus and Threat Protection" It shows me "Page not found. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the itemyou tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information."...
  3. this is the problem I have found with Windows 11 settings page

this is the problem I have found with Windows 11 settings page: this is the issue I have noticed. I don't know if anyone else can relatesay you have a config page. this config page has settings for 4 different items3 of those items are a basic 1 setting, on or off1 of those items contains 5 settings, and each of those settings has 2...
  4. Recovery Email Misspelled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Email Misspelled: I am assisting someone who cannot sign-in to windows on their laptop. They mistyped their email address for both the account and recovery email typed ggmail.com instead of gmail.com. When we put in an account recovery request it said the automated system has determined the...
  5. I found Misspellings on the windows download page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found Misspellings on the windows download page.: I found Misspellings on the windows download page.-->it shows this:Actualizarea din noiembrie 1021 a Windows 10Update Assistant vă poate ajuta să actualizați la cea mai recentă versiune de Windows 10. Pentru a începe, faceți clic pe Actualizați acum.-->instead of...
  6. I found Misspellings on the windows download page.

I found Misspellings on the windows download page.: I found Misspellings on the windows download page.-->it shows this:Actualizarea din noiembrie 1021 a Windows 10Update Assistant vă poate ajuta să actualizați la cea mai recentă versiune de Windows 10. Pentru a începe, faceți clic pe Actualizați acum.-->instead of...
  7. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.: I tried to refund my forza horizon 4 ultimate. But when i clicked on the game icon in the order history, it showed to me: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available. I deleted cookies but its not working, i havent played for 2 hours. I...
  8. Misspelled words

in Windows 10 Customization
    Misspelled words: I'm finding simple words like "the" and "with" and others within the Microsoft pages and can't correct them. This is also on other Microsoft pages. I don't know where the problem originates from, Windows, Microsoft, Edge, etc. I first noticed this with using Goggle Chrome...
  9. misspelled name

in Windows 10 Customization
    misspelled name: Windows 10 pro installed with misspelled name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/misspelled-name/659b157f-0f03-4da4-a1ec-8d4b366726dd
  10. Constantly getting page not found

in Browsers and Email
    Constantly getting page not found: Hi, I have been on 10 for awhile now, did the free upgrade from 7 to 10 awhile back. But all of a sudden in the last few weeks i have been getting alot of page not founds. And to fix it temporarily i have to close everything down, reset my IE, run Ccleaner, clear my dns...