Windows 10: I found some errors on SFC scan. How to fix it?

Discus and support I found some errors on SFC scan. How to fix it? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; InternalOpenPackage failed for Package_for_KB3025096~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.4.1.0 [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE]Failed to internally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RedTorq, May 13, 2021.

1. RedTorq Win User

I found some errors on SFC scan. How to fix it?

InternalOpenPackage failed for Package_for_KB3025096~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.4.1.0 [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE]Failed to internally open package. [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE]Failed to create open package. [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE]Failed to OpenPackage using worker session [HRESULT = 0x800f0805]

:)

RedTorq, May 13, 2021

2. Fix error 0xc000021a Windows 10

I've faced this issue before. It's one of the blue screen of death errors. Im sharing 5 steps that will help you fix Error 0xc000021a

One of the following step will sort out the problem:

1. Repair corrupted system
    2. Boot window manually
    3. Resetting computer's BIOS
    4. DO SFC scan
    5. Troubleshoot to fix automatically

Clout Techie, May 13, 2021
  3. Cannot fix SFC error.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community. I will certainly assist you with the issue.

Have you logged into Microsoft account?

As you have mentioned, after running SFC scan ,you are getting the error "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and was unable to fix them".

I would like to inform you that, DISM tool fixes the error caused by the SFC scan. Follow the steps provided in the article to
    run DISM Check and then Scan and check if it fixes the issue.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot:
    System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

Hope this helps. Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Swathi Ravichandran, May 13, 2021
  4. I found some errors on SFC scan. How to fix it?

Error: "There are corrupt files that can't be fixed" after running SFC scan to access Start menu and apps on Taskbar

Hello Charles,

As you are facing issues with accessing Start menu and apps on Taskbar after upgrading to Windows 10 we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ missing system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I would like to inform that if you are not able to repair some files after performing SFC scan, I suggest you to refer to the point 3 “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix
    some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log”. Under the section “Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)” to repair the corrupted files after performing SFC scan.

Refer: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted
    system files

If the issue still persist,

Step 2: I suggest you to run DISM or System Update Readiness tool and check.

The DISM or System Update Readiness tool may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors.

Fix Windows corruption errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool

Step 3: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 13, 2021
Thema:

I found some errors on SFC scan. How to fix it?

1. I found some errors on SFC scan. How to fix it? - Similar Threads - found errors SFC

2. SFC scan found corrupt files but can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC scan found corrupt files but can't fix it.: I need help, I've rebooted my Pc 3 times now but everything still crashes. Even with a clean state it says I still have corrupt files. I have no idea what to do.Browser crashes after 5 minutes, Steam and games crashes every time I load it up. I basically can't use the pc...
  3. SFC scan found corrupt files but can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SFC scan found corrupt files but can't fix it.: I need help, I've rebooted my Pc 3 times now but everything still crashes. Even with a clean state it says I still have corrupt files. I have no idea what to do.Browser crashes after 5 minutes, Steam and games crashes every time I load it up. I basically can't use the pc...
  4. SFC scan found corrupt files but can't fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. sfc scan fixes errors - or not?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sfc scan fixes errors - or not?: windows 10 pro 19041.329 version 2004 windows started acting wonky on me necessitating a cold reset of the system, whether this was due to windows being windows, or due to system corruption, i wasn't sure. so i ran SFC /scannow to check my files, and each time i ran it, it...
  6. sfc scan errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sfc scan errors: ok so no matter how many times I fresh install windows 1809 even I have TWO iso of same version sfc always says this can anyone tell why so and it is always I installed 10 times 9 times sfc had errors [img] 139012
  7. SFC scan found corrupt files and was unable to fix some of them.

SFC scan found corrupt files and was unable to fix some of them.: In accordance with the title, I decided to run an SFC scan after I had to forcibly shut my laptop down after a system freeze. It did find corrupt files and was unable to fix all of them. I've included the CBS.log file if a diagnosis is possible. My laptop is the Dell G3 as...
  8. sfc scan error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc scan error: sfc/scannow has found errors and was unable to fix some errors what to do with this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scan-error/e4d93fea-ee9d-420c-a3b0-e0c3fde880e7
  9. Found corrupt files (SFC scan)

Found corrupt files (SFC scan): Was on Win 8.1 and found nothing of the sort "windows did not find any integrity violations". Upgraded to windows 10 and boom "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them." Full DISM log: http://filebin.ca/2SEZKHF2uc6o 36138
  10. SFC Scan Found Corrupt Files...

SFC Scan Found Corrupt Files...: As the thread title states. However, my system is running and booting up as it should. This corruption has me concerned. Here's a screenshot of the CMD, after running scf /scannow. [img] I also ran the command, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Which...