Windows 10: I found something in system 32.

Discus and support I found something in system 32. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Type in on the top C:\Windows\System32\SlideToShutDown.exe submitted by /u/Redspeakable [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Redspeakable, Oct 11, 2021.

1. I found something in system 32.

/u/Redspeakable, Oct 11, 2021

2. System 32 files/ programs runs for a while and disappears on Windows 10

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the processes running on the operating system. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • When exactly does this issue persists?

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to sign-out from the current user account, restart the computer, resign-in and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Step 3: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue with the required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 11, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 11, 2021
  4. I found something in system 32.

System 32 help

Hi,

About your concern regarding if you can delete system 32 and install it again. Basically System 32 is a Microsoft Windows system directory. What we suggest for you to solve your issue is to install a new Windows operating system for you to fix that PC if
    you want to use it.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Phillip Pio, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

I found something in system 32.

1. I found something in system 32. - Similar Threads - found something system

2. System 32

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System 32: Hello have been making partitions with aomei. After booting preos Mode it making partitions and in near end i decided to cancel the operation. After reboot cant open Windows. I think system 32 deleted. Can someone upload me the system 32 folder? Windows 10 21h2...
  3. System 32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System 32: Hello have been making partitions with aomei. After booting preos Mode it making partitions and in near end i decided to cancel the operation. After reboot cant open Windows. I think system 32 deleted. Can someone upload me the system 32 folder? Windows 10 21h2...
  4. System 32

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System 32

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System 32: I’m not sure what of system32 I deleted but when I start my pc I get message saying can’t start system32 is there a solution to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-32/b539abe0-cfa1-40a4-b94a-793153f878ab
  6. System 32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System 32: I’m not sure what of system32 I deleted but when I start my pc I get message saying can’t start system32 is there a solution to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-32/b539abe0-cfa1-40a4-b94a-793153f878ab
  7. System 32

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. msvcp120.dll not found ins system 32

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    msvcp120.dll not found ins system 32: I'm trying to install and use a database program, and this message appears everytime I try to open it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcp120dll-not-found-ins-system-32/9413ffe3-1d83-431c-ad56-7ef2e7677106
  9. System 32

in Windows 10 Customization
    System 32: Okay, i've been racking my brain over this for the past few days. My computer was fine, it died, and about an hour later got stuck in the infinite auto repair loop. I've tried every command prompt command I have found on the net, i've tried resetting, i've tried refreshing,...
  10. System 32

in Windows 10 Customization
    System 32: I was installing Windows 10 and it was stuck stuck at 98% so me being an impatient idiot I turned off my PC and turned it on again it said that Windows 10 was installed but system 32 was deleted, I can't go into settings or the search bar or anything I need help...