Windows 10: I found that the place doesn't make sense with the description. It clearly see that there's...

Discus and support I found that the place doesn't make sense with the description. It clearly see that there's... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This picture should be somewhere else.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daranphop Pikulrat, Jul 10, 2024.

1. I found that the place doesn't make sense with the description. It clearly see that there's...

This picture should be somewhere else.

:)

Daranphop Pikulrat, Jul 10, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I found that the place doesn't make sense with the description. It clearly see that there's... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Rockman. Win User
    internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Jul 10, 2024
  4. CyrrusV Win User

I found that the place doesn't make sense with the description. It clearly see that there's...

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

I found that the place doesn't make sense with the description. It clearly see that there's...

1. I found that the place doesn't make sense with the description. It clearly see that there's... - Similar Threads - found place doesn't

2. Making sense of .Net in PowerShell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Making sense of .Net in PowerShell: I am a sysadmin and have used PowerShell on a daily basis for years. I have consistently noticed the injection of a .Net property is always worth a few lines of native cmdlets or unnecessary lines of logic. How do you go about looking up useful .Net resources for the use of...
  3. C Drive storage space doesn't make sense?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C Drive storage space doesn't make sense?: My C Drive has 180 GB of storage; out of which 104 GB is being used by installed apps and 13GB by system but calculating manually only 16 GB is actually being used by the installed apps. I tried cleaning up but it's still the same I don't understand what is happening....
  4. C Drive storage space doesn't make sense?

C Drive storage space doesn't make sense?: My C Drive has 180 GB of storage; out of which 104 GB is being used by installed apps and 13GB by system but calculating manually only 16 GB is actually being used by the installed apps. I tried cleaning up but it's still the same I don't understand what is happening....
  5. Clear description of using passkeys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clear description of using passkeys: Since the announcement this week that Google is offering passkey verification on all accounts, I decided to try and investigate the practicalities of using passkeys. There is, however, a disappointing lack of specific information online. As I am much more invested in...
  6. Clear description of using passkeys

Clear description of using passkeys: Since the announcement this week that Google is offering passkey verification on all accounts, I decided to try and investigate the practicalities of using passkeys. There is, however, a disappointing lack of specific information online. As I am much more invested in...
  7. PC doesn't currently meet requirements?? why??Does not make sense???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't currently meet requirements?? why??Does not make sense???: HP ENVY DeskIntelR CoreTM i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHZInstalled RAM 16.0GBSystem type64-bit operating system, ×64-based processor Windows 10 Home21H27/30/2020The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11.More about supported CPUsProcessor: Inte® Core™ 17-7700 CPU...
  8. PC doesn't currently meet requirements?? why??Does not make sense???

PC doesn't currently meet requirements?? why??Does not make sense???: HP ENVY DeskIntelR CoreTM i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHZInstalled RAM 16.0GBSystem type64-bit operating system, ×64-based processor Windows 10 Home21H27/30/2020The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11.More about supported CPUsProcessor: Inte® Core™ 17-7700 CPU...
  9. Windows 10 file description - see description

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 file description - see description: the picture is taken from the start button. does anyone know how to change it back. windows 10 pro version 2004 (os build 19041.985) 179644
  10. A fix that does not make sense

A fix that does not make sense: My OS is Windows 10 and I have office 2007 installed which I’ve had for quite some time. Every now and then when I open MS Word it goes through the configuration process before it opens. It seems as there are a few different ways to fix it. One way was to go to Control Panel...