Windows 10: I found that the screensaver with controller plugged in is true.

Discus and support I found that the screensaver with controller plugged in is true. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the same trouble with the screensaver when I have a third party game controller or adapter plugged in. The screen saver won't work. I unplugged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WilliamKazer, Nov 15, 2020.

1. I found that the screensaver with controller plugged in is true.

I have the same trouble with the screensaver when I have a third party game controller or adapter plugged in. The screen saver won't work. I unplugged my snes controller adapter and the screensaver started working after restarting the PC. Best thing to do is unplug the controller or adapter and restart the PC. Funny because this does not happen with the XBOX 1 controller.

Also,

The system is updated to the 20H2 feature update. Will this be resolved or is this normal?

:)

WilliamKazer, Nov 15, 2020
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.I found that the screensaver with controller plugged in is true. :)

terrace, Nov 15, 2020
  3. windows 10 screensaver issue.

Hi,

To resolve your issue about changing your screen saver, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the View by option to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select View all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.
    • Try to save the screensaver again.
    Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Nov 15, 2020
  4. I found that the screensaver with controller plugged in is true.

DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

I found that the screensaver with controller plugged in is true.

1. I found that the screensaver with controller plugged in is true. - Similar Threads - found screensaver controller

2. Is This True

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is This True: Hi I have a Windows Server 2019 Essential License, can I use that to activate the Standard edition of Windows Server 2022 as stated on the article below or are they talking about Essential 2022, but I thought 2019 was the last edition of the Essential, am I misreading this,...
  3. Is This True

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is This True: Hi I have a Windows Server 2019 Essential License, can I use that to activate the Standard edition of Windows Server 2022 as stated on the article below or are they talking about Essential 2022, but I thought 2019 was the last edition of the Essential, am I misreading this,...
  4. Is this true?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is this true?: Someone told me a little birdy? that in the near future maybe 2047 that Windows file explorer with have. 1. Tabs 2. An undo button on the ribbon as apposed to in the quick menu... good luck finding it. 3. and, rather than copy then paste a file/folder... a 'duplicate item'...
  5. Control panel screensaver works intermittently

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Control panel screensaver works intermittently: I've had this problem for at least a year and I've had enough of it. It will work for maybe a day or 2 and then stop and I'll have to go and toggle the settings (move the timer from my default 2 minutes to 3 minutes and then back to 2 minutes, hit apply and okay) and then...
  6. No screensaver with joystick plugged in workround?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No screensaver with joystick plugged in workround?: I quickly found out the reason why the screensaver never activates on my factory new W10 PC is because I've got a very old and basic joystick plugged into it via a USB port. I was astonished to discover people have been complaining about this for years with apparently no...
  7. My computer controls my wife's screensaver

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer controls my wife's screensaver: I changed my screensaver, and soon after the screensaver on my wife's computer changed as well. Any ideas as to why? It didn't used to do that! Hers is a Dell running Window's 10, while mine was custom built by a local shop, also running Window's 10. Thoughts? Thanks!...
  8. Screensaver not activating when X360 controller is plugged in (wireless play and charge kit)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver not activating when X360 controller is plugged in (wireless play and charge kit): Currently running a fresh install of Windows 10 x64 v1903 (18362.356) with just latest drivers and found a problem with the any of the screensavers not activating when my official X360 controller is plugged in via wireless play and charge kit USB cable [no battery inside the...
  9. Is this true??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is this true??: I have just read this article out of curiosity and am shocked at what is being stated in point 1 is this true or not?? Windows 10: Ten big things to watch for in 2016 - TechRepublic 35600
  10. Controlling Privacy in Windows 10, Could it be true?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Controlling Privacy in Windows 10, Could it be true?: So I installed Windows 10 on to my system, but I have not hooked it up to the Internet. Call it paranoia, but I want to make sure Win10 does not go rogue on me before I let it go to the net. But then I found this program called O&O Shutup10 which seems to shut down a lot...