Windows 10: I found the driver that causes bsod what do I do with it

Discus and support I found the driver that causes bsod what do I do with it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I solve the problem cause it happens whenever I am doing almost anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Martin Oshione, Jun 23, 2024.

1. I found the driver that causes bsod what do I do with it

How do I solve the problem cause it happens whenever I am doing almost anything https://drive.google.com/file/d/17e0XGYd5iQe-16-5JEAYt1gGaom7g5gC/view?usp=drive_link

:)

Martin Oshione, Jun 23, 2024
  2. Golden Win User

BSOD caused by driver atikmdag.sys

Could be another driver causing the issue.

Suggest you follow this and post in the BSOD section of the forum.

BSOD - Posting Instructions

Golden, Jun 23, 2024
  3. LeoBloom Win User
    BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Jun 23, 2024
  4. user1010 Win User

I found the driver that causes bsod what do I do with it

BSOD caused by driver atikmdag.sys

Nice script!!

Here is the output. I attached the zip-file.

bsod--(2019-12-15_14-16-37).zip

user1010, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

I found the driver that causes bsod what do I do with it

1. I found the driver that causes bsod what do I do with it - Similar Threads - found driver causes

2. I found the driver that causes bsod what do I do with it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I found the driver that causes bsod what do I do with it: How do I solve the problem cause it happens whenever I am doing almost anything https://drive.google.com/file/d/17e0XGYd5iQe-16-5JEAYt1gGaom7g5gC/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. What do I do with a BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do with a BSOD?: I've gotten this screen for the second time in a week or two, both times it stated it was "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" and idk what that means. Both times happened while i was playing World of Warcraft. Other than that my laptop runs perfectly fine. I got it in August...
  4. What do I do with a BSOD?

What do I do with a BSOD?: I've gotten this screen for the second time in a week or two, both times it stated it was "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" and idk what that means. Both times happened while i was playing World of Warcraft. Other than that my laptop runs perfectly fine. I got it in August...
  5. Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?: I've tried everything online. I've tried resinstalling the program, I've tried download the MSVCP DLL and put it in the program, I've uninstallled and then reinstalled VCRuntime140_1. What do you know, doesn't work. I am really starting to get pissed at this. Ever since I...
  6. Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?

Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?: I've tried everything online. I've tried resinstalling the program, I've tried download the MSVCP DLL and put it in the program, I've uninstallled and then reinstalled VCRuntime140_1. What do you know, doesn't work. I am really starting to get pissed at this. Ever since I...
  7. BSOD Memory_management caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe, what I need to do to repair?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Memory_management caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe, what I need to do to repair?: My computer suddently BSOD sometimes using chrome, evernote, acrobat reader or any other commom program, showing this error. Blue Screen Viewer showed that it was caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe. I already checked my memory with windows diagnostic tool and memtest86, both...
  8. BSOD Memory_management caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe, what I need to do to repair?

BSOD Memory_management caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe, what I need to do to repair?: My computer suddently BSOD sometimes using chrome, evernote, acrobat reader or any other commom program, showing this error. Blue Screen Viewer showed that it was caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe. I already checked my memory with windows diagnostic tool and memtest86, both...
  9. BSOD Memory_management caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe, what I need to do to repair?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. what do i do if windows 10 says no drivers found ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what do i do if windows 10 says no drivers found ?: hi i'm currently in the process of trying to start up my pc that i just built myself. it's my first time and i'm pretty sure i did everything right, but when i insert the usb drive that has the media creation tool downloads on it, it doesn't show any drivers there. i'm not...