Windows 10: I found this file in my system c:/windows/system32 folder when i run sigverif command so...

Discus and support I found this file in my system c:/windows/system32 folder when i run sigverif command so... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please suggest something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vikas Soam, Dec 7, 2023.

1. I found this file in my system c:/windows/system32 folder when i run sigverif command so...

Please suggest something

:)

Vikas Soam, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Anusha Win User

C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink I found this file in my system c:/windows/system32 folder when i run sigverif command so... ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Dec 7, 2023
  3. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    I found this file in my system c:/windows/system32 folder when i run sigverif command so... 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    I found this file in my system c:/windows/system32 folder when i run sigverif command so... 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Dec 7, 2023
  4. AsRock Win User

I found this file in my system c:/windows/system32 folder when i run sigverif command so...

???Windows XP Update???

Try at YOUR own risk. And you MIGHT want to ty the other thing after(Windows Updates failed to instal).

What happens when you try update though IE ?..

Step 1: Remove the temporary folders of Windows Update.

1. Restart the computer.

2. Keep pressing the F8 key until the Windows Startup menu appears.

3. Choose Safe Mode, and press Enter.

4. After we log on, please click Start, click Run, type in "cmd" (without quotations) and press Enter. Please run the following commands in the opened window to remove the folder.

- Type in "RD /s %windir%\softwaredistribution" (without quotations) and press Enter. Please press Y when you are prompted to remove the folder.

- Type in "RD /s %Windir%\System32\Catroot2" (without quotations) and press Enter. Please press Y when you are prompted to remove the folder.

WARNING: Please do not remove the folder "Catroot" which is a system folder.

5. Please also browse to C drive and delete the folder WUTEMP. If you cannot see the folder, please click start, run, type in "cmd" and press Enter. After the DOS command window pop-ups, please type in "RD /s C:\wutemp" and press Enter to delete the folder.

Step 2: Reset the permission of the local hard drives.

========================================

1. Click Start, click Run, type "%windir%\help" (without quotation marks) and press Enter to open the Help folder.

2. Click Start, Run, type "%windir%\system32" (without quotation marks) and press Enter to open the System32 folder.

3. Open the attachment secedit.zip, copy and paste the file secedit.exe into the folder System32; copy and paste the file secedit.htm into the folder Help.

4. Click Start, click Run, type the following command and then press ENTER.

secedit /configure /cfg %windir%\repair\secsetup.inf /db secsetup.sdb /verbose

Important: The command is complicated, therefore I suggest you copy and paste the above command into the Run box.

After running the command, you will receive a "Task is completed" message, and a warning message that something could not be done. You can safely ignore this message.

For detailed information about this command, we may refer to this article:

How To Reset Security Settings Back to the Defaults

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=313222

AsRock, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

I found this file in my system c:/windows/system32 folder when i run sigverif command so...

1. I found this file in my system c:/windows/system32 folder when i run sigverif command so... - Similar Threads - found file system

2. Windows not found 'C:\\Windows\system32\mstsc.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not found 'C:\\Windows\system32\mstsc.exe: Helloสอบถามเรื่องการ remote desktop ตอนเข้า มีการแจ้งเตือน Windows ไม่พบ C:\windows\systems32\mstsc.exc.exe' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-not-found-cwindowssystem32mstscexe/10814c04-f755-4ffa-9e20-2244c4342c40
  3. I found this file in my system c:/windows/system32 folder when i run sigverif command so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found this file in my system c:/windows/system32 folder when i run sigverif command so...: Please suggest something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-this-file-in-my-system-cwindowssystem32/aadfa7ec-9cb3-45c5-9fad-6d5a75dfc967
  4. I found this file in my system c:/windows/system32 folder when i run sigverif command so...

I found this file in my system c:/windows/system32 folder when i run sigverif command so...: Please suggest something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-this-file-in-my-system-cwindowssystem32/aadfa7ec-9cb3-45c5-9fad-6d5a75dfc967
  5. Today i run a command " sigverif" and it gives me 2 files is not signed 1 amfrt32.dll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Today i run a command " sigverif" and it gives me 2 files is not signed 1 amfrt32.dll...: Today i run a command " sigverif" and it gives me 2 files is not signed 1 amfrt32.dll 2amfrt64.dll should i delete them ? Or what should i do ?...
  6. Today i run a command " sigverif" and it gives me 2 files is not signed 1 amfrt32.dll...

Today i run a command " sigverif" and it gives me 2 files is not signed 1 amfrt32.dll...: Today i run a command " sigverif" and it gives me 2 files is not signed 1 amfrt32.dll 2amfrt64.dll should i delete them ? Or what should i do ?...
  7. i ran the command rd /s /q C:\Windows\System32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i ran the command rd /s /q C:\Windows\System32: my friends told me to run the command in the tittle and because i didnt know what it did, i ran it. but it messed with every app in my pc. how can i revert this change?...
  8. i ran the command rd /s /q C:\Windows\System32

i ran the command rd /s /q C:\Windows\System32: my friends told me to run the command in the tittle and because i didnt know what it did, i ran it. but it messed with every app in my pc. how can i revert this change?...
  9. Accidently deleted the DTS file folder present in system32 C:\Windows\System32, How do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently deleted the DTS file folder present in system32 C:\Windows\System32, How do I...: So basically I lost audio few days ago in my laptop, I was trying different methods to get it back, for example- Updating audio drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, troubleshooting audio problems etc.Nothing worked so I tried uninstalling DTS Audio Processing...
  10. Accidently deleted the DTS file folder present in system32 C:\Windows\System32, How do I...

Accidently deleted the DTS file folder present in system32 C:\Windows\System32, How do I...: So basically I lost audio few days ago in my laptop, I was trying different methods to get it back, for example- Updating audio drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, troubleshooting audio problems etc.Nothing worked so I tried uninstalling DTS Audio Processing...