Windows 10: I frequently have to re-boot my desktop computer as I do not show any sound and also...

Discus and support I frequently have to re-boot my desktop computer as I do not show any sound and also... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My desktop computer shows "no speakers or head phones connected", but when I re-boot it corrects itself. Also, sometimes when I try to get emails, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShirleyMyers1, Jun 24, 2021.

1. I frequently have to re-boot my desktop computer as I do not show any sound and also...

My desktop computer shows "no speakers or head phones connected", but when I re-boot it corrects itself. Also, sometimes when I try to get emails, I get a message that Thunderbird is not being recognized. I have to re-boot the computer to correct that issue as well. Is it because my computer is older purchased in 2013 or is there some malfunction happening?

:)

ShirleyMyers1, Jun 24, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I frequently have to re-boot my desktop computer as I do not show any sound and also... :p

cadaveca, Jun 24, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jun 24, 2021
  4. I frequently have to re-boot my desktop computer as I do not show any sound and also...

No Sound!!

I am having issues with sound on my mom's Acer desktop PC. I have troubleshooted the sound, and did as it suggested to do by turning off the sound effects. It's an Acer Aspire XC-603G that is listed in my specs. Where can I find an updated driver for it for this computer? It uses Realtek High Definition Audio.

Jesse Williams, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

I frequently have to re-boot my desktop computer as I do not show any sound and also...

1. I frequently have to re-boot my desktop computer as I do not show any sound and also... - Similar Threads - frequently boot desktop

2. I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?: I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-sound-on-my-computer-what-can-i-do/dd0fe242-c985-4b9e-84a9-38e85869b647
  3. I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?: I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-sound-on-my-computer-what-can-i-do/dd0fe242-c985-4b9e-84a9-38e85869b647
  4. I don't have any sound.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have any sound.: my troubleshooter said to restart the audio service and I tried to go to the system app and it said file system error -2144926975. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-any-sound/f1c10566-365f-43fa-bd15-11e447c420c4
  5. I don't have any sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have any sound.: my troubleshooter said to restart the audio service and I tried to go to the system app and it said file system error -2144926975. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-any-sound/f1c10566-365f-43fa-bd15-11e447c420c4
  6. I don't have any sound.

7. computer do not have any sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer do not have any sound: Hello, There is a HP laptop which do not have sound on it. I have tried to remove and reinstall the drivers audio.When I ran Audio troubleshooter, then I found issue with Audio service was not responding.When checked the windows Audio service from services.msc then I found...
  8. computer do not have any sound

computer do not have any sound: Hello, There is a HP laptop which do not have sound on it. I have tried to remove and reinstall the drivers audio.When I ran Audio troubleshooter, then I found issue with Audio service was not responding.When checked the windows Audio service from services.msc then I found...
  9. computer do not have any sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Why do I have to keep re-logging into my yahoo and frequent sites?

in Browsers and Email
    Why do I have to keep re-logging into my yahoo and frequent sites?: I have Microsoft edge and windows 10. How can I set it so when I close the browser, the sites are still logged in? Thank you. 76392