Windows 10: I fresh installed windows and signed in with different microsoft account.

Discus and support I fresh installed windows and signed in with different microsoft account. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I fresh installed windows and signed in with different microsoft account and I cant save files to c drive because I'm customer. How can i make that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bidder10, Dec 5, 2020.

1. I fresh installed windows and signed in with different microsoft account.

I fresh installed windows and signed in with different microsoft account and I cant save files to c drive because I'm customer. How can i make that microsoft account "official" windows account which works. I have before used different account so can i even make it work?

submitted by /u/Bidder10
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bidder10, Dec 5, 2020

2. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. I fresh installed windows and signed in with different microsoft account. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

I fresh installed windows and signed in with different microsoft account.

Windows 10 Trial - cannot sign to Microsoft account during installation

Hi Andrzej,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

May I know the Edition of Windows 10 you are trying to install and from where you obtained this Windows 10 installation media?

I would suggest you to proceed with the installation of Windows 10 without the use of the Microsoft account. Please follow the steps below.

Installation with a local account:

1. In the ‘Sign in with Microsoft’ page, you can sign in with a local account by clicking on the ‘Offline account’ option as seen in the picture below.

I fresh installed windows and signed in with different microsoft account. 3ec9c8d1-3c2e-45b4-b164-eae10a389ebf?upload=true.png

2. You will be directed to a new page that requests a user to complete Windows setup by signing in with Microsoft account, choose ‘No’ option.

3. After the confirmation, you will see a notification at the bottom of the screen saying ‘You are about to set an offline account. Windows works better with Microsoft account’. You can proceed further by ignoring this message.

4. You will be requested to create a local account by entering required credentials. Please follow the onscreen procedure to complete the process.

Once the installation is complete, you can log in to your system and convert the local account to a Microsoft account.

Sign in with the Microsoft account:

1. Press the ‘Windows’ key and the ‘I’ key together, this will open settings for you.
    2. Click on ‘Accounts’, in ‘Your account’ pane, you will find an option to ‘Sign in with a Microsoft account instead’. Click on that option.
    3. Follow the onscreen procedure by entering your credentials.

Hope it helps.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

I fresh installed windows and signed in with different microsoft account.

1. I fresh installed windows and signed in with different microsoft account. - Similar Threads - fresh installed signed

2. Installing fresh copy of windows 10 - it slows down after signing into my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing fresh copy of windows 10 - it slows down after signing into my microsoft account: Any idea what gives? I guess I just shouldn't use any microsoft apps at all, when I sign in (to edge) my PC slows down by a good 30-40%, starts having random things not quite working right in unrelated apps and with the file system. Signing out didn't fix it so I guess I'm...
  3. Can't sign in to Windows 11 with a different Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to Windows 11 with a different Microsoft Account: Hi,I can't sign in to Windows 11 with a different Microsoft Account.I'm only able to sign in with my main account Fixer Wolf.I have all the latest updates installed.See attached video: https://youtu.be/lbyR0miUxOIWhat can I do to fix this issue???...
  4. Can't sign in to Windows 11 with a different Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to Windows 11 with a different Microsoft Account: Hi,I can't sign in to Windows 11 with a different Microsoft Account.I'm only able to sign in with my main account Fixer Wolf.I have all the latest updates installed.See attached video: https://youtu.be/lbyR0miUxOIWhat can I do to fix this issue???...
  5. Fresh format - sign in vs username, microsoft account

Fresh format - sign in vs username, microsoft account: So, I am formatting my laptop, and I noticed with this installation, my user name is my RL first name. In a previous installation, using my same Microsoft account login, it was my nickname, Nanda. How do I sign in with my microsoft account without it displaying my real...
  6. Trying to sign in under a different Microsoft account on the administrative account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to sign in under a different Microsoft account on the administrative account: I've been trying to sign in under my personal Microsoft account, bit of an update to my information on my laptop. I've added my Microsoft account and tried to manage and remove the other one with no success. The help page says to add an alias that I have tried to do but it...
  7. No option to sign in with work account on fresh install

No option to sign in with work account on fresh install: I've reinstalled the OS multiple times, each time it never gives me an option to sign in with a work MS account on the initial setup screen. I've used the same OS install medium (USB) on the exact computer model (HP Prodesk 400G4 DM) and it works fine, so I just can't...
  8. Cannot Sign In With A Different Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Sign In With A Different Account: I have two Microsoft accounts. I switched Windows over to my new account. But the Xbox App is still on the old account. I cannot change accounts on the Xbox app. I press sign out, then I click sign in but it immediately logs me back into the old account. My store account is...
  9. Fresh install in a different language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install in a different language: Hello. I've bought an HP laptop with preinstalled Russian version of Windows 10 PRO. I am going to use Media creation tool to make clean install and I would like to use English version of Windows. Can I do that? Will it activate automatically or I can run into some issues...
  10. New Microsoft Account on fresh install

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New Microsoft Account on fresh install: Hi guys. I am thinking of creating a new Microsoft account based on Outlook address when I come to update to Fall Creator's. I want to make Windows set to default settings which you don't get when you log into your current Microsoft account as it syncs the settings....