Windows 10: i fucked up my pc help please

Discus and support i fucked up my pc help please in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i was messing around with some minecraft files and accidently extracted a huge.zip file onto my desktop and while it was doing that i cancled it. all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SunnyGay73, Apr 29, 2020.

1. i fucked up my pc help please

i was messing around with some minecraft files and accidently extracted a huge.zip file onto my desktop and while it was doing that i cancled it. all the files got removed from my desktop (not deleted) then the screen went black. for 5 minutes it was blank desktop, fuck ton of files, id click the screen, it would go flash white then black, then more blank screen and files. i cant do anything except move my mouse around and click, but i restarted it from the button on the case, and its still doing the same thing. im very freaked out because this is my first real pc i built and its like actually broken pls help ;-; im praying that this is fixable

submitted by /u/SunnyGay73
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SunnyGay73, Apr 29, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 29, 2020
  4. i fucked up my pc help please

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

i fucked up my pc help please

1. i fucked up my pc help please - Similar Threads - fucked help please

2. Please help with my pc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help with my pc.: Hello. Couple months ago while I was trying download an game, something bad happened to my pc. My search tab isn t working, I can't update my computer and I saw, that I have missing registry files. I tried to restard my pc, but same thing happend while I was trying to update,...
  3. Please help with my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with my pc.: Hello. Couple months ago while I was trying download an game, something bad happened to my pc. My search tab isn t working, I can't update my computer and I saw, that I have missing registry files. I tried to restard my pc, but same thing happend while I was trying to update,...
  4. Please help with my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My PC won't start up correctly, please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC won't start up correctly, please help!: Ok! My problem is when I turn on my pc it starts and everything lights up but my keyboard doesn't. That usually wouldn't alarm me until the screen had nothing but a small white line at the top left. And it just sits like that for hours and I have not been able to find...
  6. Windows update just fucked up my whole computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update just fucked up my whole computer: Earlier this day, I go on my computer and boot it up and see that the network icon is missing from the taskbar and the sound icon has a red error sign on it. I think to myself, alright I'll just go to the settings and troubleshoot and- "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the...
  7. My pc is having weird pop ups. Please help.

My pc is having weird pop ups. Please help.: So I was doing my school work online and I need to make sure I was right on this final question, so I looked it up to see if I was right, and I came to a website (looked legit) and it asked me to enable notifications. So I did... second I did I got no answer and weird pop...
  8. i was tryna bootra1n on an sd card i fucked up help please. do i have to buy a new hard drive?

i was tryna bootra1n on an sd card i fucked up help please. do i have to buy a new hard drive?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/x_snake [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fmr2ze/i_was_tryna_bootra1n_on_an_sd_card_i_fucked_up/
  9. PLS HELP!! I fucked up big time

PLS HELP!! I fucked up big time: So basically I used the windows 10 media creation tool and used my HDD for it under the ‘USB flash drive option’. After it’s done my HDD becomes 32GB instead of its capacity of 1TB?? It changed the file system to FAT32 and idk what is going on. Is it still possible to...
  10. fuck

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    fuck: i just wanted to say fuck lol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fuck/78e3dc17-7504-4e8b-843c-52ae37730ebf