Windows 10: I fully expect to be banned from the forum for this expression of my thoughts.

Discus and support I fully expect to be banned from the forum for this expression of my thoughts. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This can never see the light of day - the rules of conduct constrain meaningful discussion. I am not going to let somebody who will remain nameless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pke225, Aug 4, 2019.

1. pke225 Win User

I fully expect to be banned from the forum for this expression of my thoughts.

This can never see the light of day - the rules of conduct constrain meaningful discussion. I am not going to let somebody who will remain nameless tell me that no one in the forum would ever recommend a mal ware program such as ESPET or Malwarebytes. When I defended myself and brought forth the evidence that someone had done just that. I asked the guy if he was still calling me a liar - by this time someone else had jumped in and said you think you know more that these people here - the experts. I was glad to find the forum and thought I could get some help and knowledge - but this Orwellian manner is no way to have a constructive exchange. If I know what you guys knew I would not be here in the first place. I am back to Microsoft support and told them why.

Pke - I will allow for the more than favorable odds that you do help many people but I can not lay claim to that that outcome. Come into my fileld and you wouldn't know the floor from the ceiling for 2 days. This has been eating at me for about three weeks. Have a good life and maybe I'm being short sighted but it is what it is.

:)

pke225, Aug 4, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Forum upgrade complete

Hey W1z, any comment on alternating row colors to make things easier to read in the thread lists?

Like this:

I fully expect to be banned from the forum for this expression of my thoughts. suggestion-png.png

newtekie1, Aug 4, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    what is your expectation of this forum

In all honesty, only the staff can run such questionnaires. If you have any suggestions that you would like to share, do so in a separate thread, or the appropriate thread.

btarunr, Aug 4, 2019
  4. I fully expect to be banned from the forum for this expression of my thoughts.

The Current State of the Forums...

What Kenny said...and a good moderator does lots of things, like...
    • Keeps the forums clean.
    • Gives bad meaning people a fair warning before taking powerful actions such as banning.
    • Eliminates advertising.
    • Is hard to argue with for more reasons then the ban button.
    • Is a regular member, except for when they have to use moderator powers.
    I'm probably forgetting a few, go ahead and add to my list guys *Smile I fully expect to be banned from the forum for this expression of my thoughts. :).

zekrahminator, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

I fully expect to be banned from the forum for this expression of my thoughts.

1. I fully expect to be banned from the forum for this expression of my thoughts. - Similar Threads - fully expect banned

2. why was i banned from minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why was i banned from minecraft: I have been banned from minecraft for harassment but i dont know how i was just playing my survival world with my friends and i logged off but when i logged back on i was banned i wasnt sure how but me and my brother share microsoft accounts and he might of done something so...
  3. why was i banned from minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why was i banned from minecraft: I have been banned from minecraft for harassment but i dont know how i was just playing my survival world with my friends and i logged off but when i logged back on i was banned i wasnt sure how but me and my brother share microsoft accounts and he might of done something so...
  4. Why am I banned from commenting

Why am I banned from commenting: Why have I been banned since September of 2022 from commenting on any subject on MSN home page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-banned-from-commenting/d67465e2-ba48-4828-b42b-9c38ff46986d
  5. I think I am banned from MSDN Forum, Please help me to lift my ban.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I am banned from MSDN Forum, Please help me to lift my ban.: Everytime I go tohttps://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/homeI see this message "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable"please help me...
  6. I think I am banned from MSDN Forum, Please help me to lift my ban.

I think I am banned from MSDN Forum, Please help me to lift my ban.: Everytime I go tohttps://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/homeI see this message "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable"please help me...
  7. I think I am banned from MSDN Forum, Please help me to lift my ban.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Banned from chat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Banned from chat: I get scammed and get cut off of chat because I send them a message to them other than thanks? Am I in a comunist contry where I can not exercise my freedom of speech? Just cut me off! Did you even look into the situation? Guess me getting scammed is OK. ! Do your jobs...
  9. Help with fully removing old Cortana reminders that I thought I deleted, but are still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with fully removing old Cortana reminders that I thought I deleted, but are still...: Before upgrading to 2004, I had made some repeating reminders in Cortana and deleted them. They still showed up in Calendar long after, and now they're even showing up in the new Cortana, where she says I can only edit them in To Do--except that they're not in To Do and never...
  10. Open Shell forum - don't expect any help from its forum

Open Shell forum - don't expect any help from its forum: Hi, For weeks I've been trying to resolve an explorer hang when launching Open Shell- it's been a persistent problem that various people experienced with Classic Shell. Where this was resolved, each reported case was different. I would advise you not to waste your time...