Windows 10: I get 550 error message when I try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct?

Discus and support I get 550 error message when I try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to send emails to certain addresses I get an error message 550. What do I do to correct this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by roger steed, Jan 13, 2023.

1. I get 550 error message when I try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct?

When I try to send emails to certain addresses I get an error message 550. What do I do to correct this?

:)

roger steed, Jan 13, 2023

2. I get 550 error message when I try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct?

When I try to send emails to certain addresses I get an error message 550. What do I do to correct this?

roger steed, Jan 14, 2023
  3. Mail not sending!

Thanks, Guys...
    Mailbird is now telling me that I can only have one account so I will be dumping that one. In addition, while it was (yesterday) set as the default mail client it was actually W-Mail being used!

I found my e-account details/settings and the numbers were as listed on the TalkTalk/Tiscali site!
    Surprising as the only difficulty is sending mails - incoming is not an issue...

The error message I keep receiving in the 'non-delivery' mail is the '550' variety...
    Activating the link you sent I see that:

550 - usually defines a non-existent email address on the remote side.
    Though it can be returned also by the recipient’s firewall (or when the incoming server is down), the great majority of errors 550 simply tell that the recipient email address doesn’t exist. You should contact the recipient otherwise and get the right address.

The mails were 'sent' to addresses I have had contact with for many years - double and triple checked to confirm they are correct and according to those I spoke to by land-line confirm their mail systems were/are fully functional and sent me 'test' mails instantly.

As said, prior to this new PC I was using pop mail; the new PC set up with idap...

You suggested 'Web Mail' ~~~ what is that?
    I know, another dumb question...

Respecting your patience *Huh

Ken *Wink

skyways1142, Jan 14, 2023
  4. I get 550 error message when I try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct?

Unable to send emails to my friends email address

Original Title: email

I am unable to send emails to my friends email address,but can send them to other friends.Every time i send one to him i get an error code.

550 SC-004
    Emails rejected by Outlook.com for policy reasons. A block has been placed against your IP address because we have received complaints concerning emails coming from that IP address. We recommend enrolling in our Junk Email Reporting Programme (JMRP),
    a free programme intended to help senders remove unwanted recipients from their email list. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your Email/Internet Service Provider for help.

Can anyone help as he has only one email address. I have contacted my isp but they say it must be the recipients fault.

ThomasLungley, Jan 14, 2023
Thema:

I get 550 error message when I try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct?

1. I get 550 error message when I try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct? - Similar Threads - 550 error message

2. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  3. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  4. customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I...: customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-get-550-error-message-when-they-try-to/d3cd0316-ca3e-40e5-88fa-60d6f9dfd1b2
  5. customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I...

customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I...: customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-get-550-error-message-when-they-try-to/d3cd0316-ca3e-40e5-88fa-60d6f9dfd1b2
  6. how can I send a Video from OneDrive, I entered a valid eMail address and I get an error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I send a Video from OneDrive, I entered a valid eMail address and I get an error...: I have an annual subscription to Microsoft 365, Through the app OneDrive I want to send a video, I follow the protocol and enter the right eMail address of the recipian and the system tells me it is the wrong eMail address, See screen shot below. Can you please help, Thank...
  7. how can I send a Video from OneDrive, I entered a valid eMail address and I get an error...

how can I send a Video from OneDrive, I entered a valid eMail address and I get an error...: I have an annual subscription to Microsoft 365, Through the app OneDrive I want to send a video, I follow the protocol and enter the right eMail address of the recipian and the system tells me it is the wrong eMail address, See screen shot below. Can you please help, Thank...
  8. I get 550 error message when I try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get 550 error message when I try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct?: When I try to send emails to certain addresses I get an error message 550. What do I do to correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-550-error-message-when-i-try-to-send-email/6a013b47-84c9-479d-a286-a9d68cdb1533
  9. I can receive emails, but cannot send emails, how can I correct this problem?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can receive emails, but cannot send emails, how can I correct this problem?: I can receive emails, but cannot send emails. Error messages states - Resembles spam, contains only links. How can I correct this so I can send emails?...
  10. window send error when i try to send a email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window send error when i try to send a email: Hi There, I am continuously getting a windows send error for the last few days and have trying both suggested forum options but neither can fix the problem...