Windows 10: I get a box instead of an apostrophe in text

Discus and support I get a box instead of an apostrophe in text in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I'm displaying text on my website apostrophes turn into boxes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dannyo'keefe, Aug 5, 2020.

1. I get a box instead of an apostrophe in text

When I'm displaying text on my website apostrophes turn into boxes

:)

dannyo'keefe, Aug 5, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 5, 2020
  4. I get a box instead of an apostrophe in text

What PSU should i get?

I find NO specs on the psu you listed, not the one ktr listed, ktr also suggested i get the mushkin psu!

freaksavior, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

I get a box instead of an apostrophe in text

1. I get a box instead of an apostrophe in text - Similar Threads - box instead apostrophe

2. Can't get rid of the box that is the date/time instead of the colon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get rid of the box that is the date/time instead of the colon: Several Windows 10 updates ago, MS changed something and the font was basically unreadable. I used the procedure in this website to change the font to Arial so it was...
  3. Anyone know how to get rid of this text box?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to get rid of this text box?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/casmar4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izcxt2/anyone_know_how_to_get_rid_of_this_text_box/
  4. When typing in the text box, the words get smaller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When typing in the text box, the words get smaller: When trying to type in the text box over a picture, the first time it worked great. Then I tried to do it on the 4th picture, and the text got smaller when I'm using it on 72 size. No matter what font I use, it's still the same. When i tried making a new one with no picture,...
  5. Text box issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text box issues: I’m having problems typing my password in the text box for Wifi connection, It won’t let me type in the password , I’ve moved the cursor and clicked it in the text box both left and right and still nothing . Thanks...
  6. Blah text boxes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blah text boxes: Hi there, I tried resetting the colours on the high contrast themes. Now all texting disappeared. I can't reset anything now as all promts in the text boxes are black and can't read anything. Plse help...
  7. Weird box with text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird box with text: So this user keeps getting weird squares on her computer, and I can't really figure out why. it's not just in word or excel it's everything she opens. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-box-with-text/38f4a2e8-317a-4835-89b8-8c1a2ede896c
  8. Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D: When I try to create a text box on top of a photo, I get nothing - nada, zero, zilch. Here are the steps I'm taking: 1. right click on a jpeg file and select "edit with paint 3D" 2.click on "T" (text) at the top, hover over the area I want my text box and click again....
  9. Symbols instead of Greek text when typing in a box IE 11

in Browsers and Email
    Symbols instead of Greek text when typing in a box IE 11: Hello! In my work computer (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit) I noticed a strange phenomenon. When I switch keyboard layout to Greek in order to type Greek in Google or elsewhere, it types strange symbols instead of the actual character! This happens in every website when I try to...
  10. Weird text box

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird text box: Hi All Question for you . I have been playing this game for a bit and I keep noticing this strange text box pop up when moving around it will just randomly pop up see the screen shot. [img] Now I am unsure what is getting this box to pop up. I do have additional...