Windows 10: I get a BSOD on Win10, which says 'memory management'. Please help.

Discus and support I get a BSOD on Win10, which says 'memory management'. Please help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here is the link to my minidump file: Minidump file. Please help. Thanks, Advait... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Advait Supnekar, Feb 25, 2019.

1. I get a BSOD on Win10, which says 'memory management'. Please help.

Here is the link to my minidump file: Minidump file.

Please help.

Thanks,

Advait

:)

Advait Supnekar, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

BSOD- memory management

Upon checking the dump file, the issue is being caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Ntoskrnl.exe is the one responsible for memory management that is why you're having the Memory Management error. We suggest that you follow the steps found in the link that we provided
    in our last reply to resolve the issue. Please take note that if you're overclocking your processor or video card, kindly reset their settings to default.

Let us know the outcome after performing the provided steps.

Argel Obm, Oct 10, 2019
  3. IRQ memory BSODS, device manager, memory range?

The only time I've seen that type of BSOD for myself is when I fried the PCI-e slots on my Striker 2 board... There wasn't anything that I could do, try and rma and go on.. I would suggest the steps that MilkyWay has said.. But, if you really don't know much about Bios's... I wouldn't play with Irq's... That can mess up everything on your board. USB, ethernet, ram, chip... But, that's just me on playing with irq's... To much of a hassle IMHO..

Cold Storm, Oct 10, 2019
  4. I get a BSOD on Win10, which says 'memory management'. Please help.

[Win10]Memory leak?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate you for showing interest in Windows 10 and we are glad to assist you.

I suggest you to stop the game from the Task Manager and run the Windows Memory Diagnostic.

Follow the below steps to run Windows Memory Diagnostic:

• Type memory diagnostic in the search bar and click on the
      Windows Memory Diagnostic.

• Click on Restart now and check for the problems (Recommended).

If you need any further assistance with Windows then let us know. We would be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

I get a BSOD on Win10, which says 'memory management'. Please help.

1. I get a BSOD on Win10, which says 'memory management'. Please help. - Similar Threads - BSOD Win10 says

2. Getting Memory Management BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Memory Management BSOD: Hey Team,I've tried to do a fair amount of digging and testing to try to resolve my Memory management BSOD, but have had no luck. I've tried updating drivers as well as uninstalling some that I found in similar threads that I had, but still no luck. I've also tried various...
  3. Getting Memory Management BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Memory Management BSOD: Hey Team,I've tried to do a fair amount of digging and testing to try to resolve my Memory management BSOD, but have had no luck. I've tried updating drivers as well as uninstalling some that I found in similar threads that I had, but still no luck. I've also tried various...
  4. Getting Memory Management BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Memory Management Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Memory Management Please help: Hey,For the past few years, I have been getting this Memory Management blue screen error. I get them mostly while playing games or loading into games. I have bought new RAM and a complete fresh installation of Windows. It's getting to the point where I even get the BSOD in...
  6. BSOD Memory Management Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Memory Management Please help: Hey,For the past few years, I have been getting this Memory Management blue screen error. I get them mostly while playing games or loading into games. I have bought new RAM and a complete fresh installation of Windows. It's getting to the point where I even get the BSOD in...
  7. Please help: BSOD Memory Management

Please help: BSOD Memory Management: Hi, With no changes to my hardware, I have started getting BSODs with stop code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I have checked the RAM with Memtest several times, which did not find errors. However, driver verifier did find some errors after running it Windows got stuck into boot...
  8. Memory Management BSOD issue. Help please ?

Memory Management BSOD issue. Help please ?: Hello guys, i've been experiencing several BSOD with "memory_management" indications. I was checking for several errors within my computer, and i find that , and this is my only guess, that they mainly happen when i use a lot of RAM, maybe some hardware issues? Also i run...
  9. BSoD - Memory Management - Please Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSoD - Memory Management - Please Help: It is happening every time I start up my computer. Windows loads, I see my desktop and then BSoD shows up with the Memory Management code. I can boot to Safe Mode without the BSoD showing up. My event viewer is showing the following errors before it re-booted: The Windows...
  10. Please help! i get BSOD with this "bad_pool_caller" memory ....

Please help! i get BSOD with this "bad_pool_caller" memory ....: Please help! i get BSOD with this "bad_pool_caller" it said something abot memory but i dont understand the error. I include the attachment as well. Thank you all. 57649