Windows 10: I get a error when i load up this game on my pc i got from the windows store

Discus and support I get a error when i load up this game on my pc i got from the windows store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; this is the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NancySilguero, Jul 11, 2021.

1. I get a error when i load up this game on my pc i got from the windows store

this is the error

:)

NancySilguero, Jul 11, 2021

2. Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Jul 11, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

I get a error when i load up this game on my pc i got from the windows store

Error Ox803F8001 "Store error"/won't play MS Treasure Hunt on PC

Hi Kate,

Error 0x803F8001 may have occurred due to a software conflict on your Windows Store that prevents you from playing the certain game. To correct this, we suggest that you clear and reset the Windows Store cache. Kindly follow the steps to perform the this:

• On the search menu, type in WSReset.exe and select the top most result with the Windows Store logo.
    • Click on Run as administrator. Windows Store will open and you’ll get a confirmation message saying that:
      The cache for the Store was cleared.
    • Once you get back to the Windows Store, try to check if there are new updates for the certain game.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

I get a error when i load up this game on my pc i got from the windows store

1. I get a error when i load up this game on my pc i got from the windows store - Similar Threads - error load game

2. I tried to load a game but got this error and my game just won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to load a game but got this error and my game just won't start: I began to load up a game I have had for a few days now and then all of a sudden I got a small white box pop up and in that box it had this. Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\uxtheme.dll"....
  3. I tried to load a game but got this error and my game just won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried to load a game but got this error and my game just won't start: I began to load up a game I have had for a few days now and then all of a sudden I got a small white box pop up and in that box it had this. Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\uxtheme.dll"....
  4. I tried to load a game but got this error and my game just won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. microsoft store not on my pc when i got it. how do i reinstall it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store not on my pc when i got it. how do i reinstall it: my pc didnt come with ms store how do i install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-on-my-pc-when-i-got-it-how-do/c50676a1-e236-492d-82ed-80df1fbf7b7a
  6. microsoft store not on my pc when i got it. how do i reinstall it

microsoft store not on my pc when i got it. how do i reinstall it: my pc didnt come with ms store how do i install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-on-my-pc-when-i-got-it-how-do/c50676a1-e236-492d-82ed-80df1fbf7b7a
  7. When I load up sea of thieves my audio for my entire pc gets muffled including the game...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I load up sea of thieves my audio for my entire pc gets muffled including the game...: When I load up sea of thieves my audio for my entire pc gets muffled including the game audio. How do I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-load-up-sea-of-thieves-my-audio-for-my/2792ad13-2a88-47a2-bcaa-3fd5fd3b8516
  8. When I load up sea of thieves my audio for my entire pc gets muffled including the game...

When I load up sea of thieves my audio for my entire pc gets muffled including the game...: When I load up sea of thieves my audio for my entire pc gets muffled including the game audio. How do I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-load-up-sea-of-thieves-my-audio-for-my/2792ad13-2a88-47a2-bcaa-3fd5fd3b8516
  9. I got this error when I try to install windows on my new pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got this error when I try to install windows on my new pc: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/montaguevevo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eg1plh/i_got_this_error_when_i_try_to_install_windows_on/
  10. USB windows that I got from the manifacture for my gaming pc.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    USB windows that I got from the manifacture for my gaming pc.: I have a usb windows media, that came with my PC, and it has a license key in with it. My question is, is this license in my bios or do I just use that when I need to reinstall on my key that I got in the package....