Windows 10: I get a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error since this morning

Discus and support I get a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error since this morning in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get this error since this morning. It is looped as everytime I start up my pc, it shows the BSOD and it restarts. Theres is not code for it either. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Entoco, May 9, 2020.

1. Entoco Win User

I get a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error since this morning

I get this error since this morning. It is looped as everytime I start up my pc, it shows the BSOD and it restarts. Theres is not code for it either. I cannot log in my account even with safe mode and I cant do a few things like using command prompt because it requires a password for my account. I use a 4 digit pin on my pc, not a password. I tried to input my microsoft account password but it isnt working. Please help.

:)

Entoco, May 9, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen, happens daily.

Hi,

The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

I suggest you to refer the link suggested by
    Andre Da Costa
    which is marked as answered and follow the steps suggested. Do let us know if you still get Blue screen error. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 9, 2020
  3. Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD in Windows 10

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• When did the BSOD screen appeared?

• Have you made any changes in settings or installed any third party software prior to the issue?

I would suggest you to refer to the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    Babu V
    in the link below and check if it helps:

How to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors in Windows 10

For more information regarding this error code, you can refer to the link below:

Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Check if it helps.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, May 9, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD while loading games.

Hi Sterling,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to update mouse drivers and check.

In addition to this I would suggest you to refer to the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    Babu V in the link below and check if it helps:

How to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10

For more information regarding this error code, you can refer to the link below:

Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 9, 2020
Thema:

1. I get a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error since this morning - Similar Threads - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error since

2. Kmode_exception_not_handled error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kmode_exception_not_handled error: I have a 1st Gen HP EliteBook 840 Laptop that's currently experiencing kmode_exception_not_handled bsod. I try restarting back into Windows 10 but bsod reappears again. It was caused by a virus that sourced from the latest KinitoPET video game I downloaded online on Chrome. I...
  3. I keep getting a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED stop error while trying to update to Windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED stop error while trying to update to Windows...: I'm currently on 1909 (specifically 18363.1198). Specs: Mobo: MSI Z87 GD65 Gaming CPU: i7-4771 RAM: 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10 Storage: 256GB Samsung 860 Pro SSD for Windows, paired with a 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD which I have all of the default folders (that is, "Downloads",...
  4. kmode_exception_not_handled error?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    kmode_exception_not_handled error?: hello. This recently started happening after building my rig around 4 months ago. I have received two of these blue screens with the error "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" . . with a big sad face. My specs: Nvidia 2080 Super AMD 3600x 32 GB RAM Why is this happening for?...
  5. kmode_exception_not_handled error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    kmode_exception_not_handled error: My computer crashes randomly, maybe a few times a week. I get the Windows 10 x64 BSOD with "kmode_exception_not_handled" as my error. It does not specify which driver is causing the problem in the error message. My understanding is that this is often a driver issue which...
  6. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Error

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Error: BSOD has been plaguing my laptop for months. I've taken some percautions but no fix still: -Updated NVIDIA Graphics Driver -Uninstalled Kaspersky Anti-Virus If someone can read the DMP file and help out, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. Here's a dump file and...
  7. getting an error (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) twice in the same day

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    getting an error (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) twice in the same day: this crash happened when trying to fix i problem i have on Logitech gaming software. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/getting-an-error-kmodeexceptionnothandled-twice-in/a042222e-6e6f-4367-9dc8-6d3a1b24b349
  8. keep getting KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED athuwbx.sys

keep getting KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED athuwbx.sys: hi guys need help here. im keep getting this bsod every day while im using my pc. i already update my drivers to the latest version including my wifi adapter Code: "]Download for TL-WN722N | TP-Link but the problem still persist. please help me. sorry for bad english...
  9. Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, PC was working great and all of a sudden during the last 2 weeks gives me BSOD about 2 times a day. It has happened in the middle of BF1, Battlefront, using Firefox or just checking my mail. I'm sure it must be a driver conflict somewhere as there's been lots of...
  10. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (ETD.sys) Error

in Windows 10 Support
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (ETD.sys) Error: Hi Ten Forums, From past couple of days i faced an issue KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (ETD.sys) error and it restarts, after restart most of my installed software will be missing, almost will be like new user profile it look likes. Need Any info i will provide. Windows...