Windows 10: I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...

Discus and support I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible drivers. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Boston Customs FCU, Apr 24, 2024.

1. I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...

I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible drivers. How do I fix this?

:)

Boston Customs FCU, Apr 24, 2024

2. Memory integrity fails due to incompatible drivers but none listed

As title states, I get a message saying "memory integrity can't be turned on, try resolving any incompatibilities with your drivers". When I go to check the list of incompatible drivers, however, I get this an empty list of incompatible drivers.

I have:

Tried to restart system

Updated said drivers
    used sfc /scannow with no issues

Alex Dang1, Apr 25, 2024
  3. unable to turn on memory integrity

unable to turn on memory integrity and it suggests a incompatible driver but no driver is listed as incompatible

Thomas Hagan1, Apr 25, 2024
  4. I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...

Memory integrity off due to Incompatible drivers

I'm running Windows 11 Pro and have the same issue as of yesterday. How to get it turned on. I cannot turn it on because I get the same error message. I want to have Memory Integrity ON but cannot because of this particular driver.

What should we, and all the Microsoft community, do to resolve this issue?

**Moved from Surface / Surface Pro / Surface Pro 7 / Safety and security**

Need Help 13, Apr 25, 2024
Thema:

I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...

1. I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible... - Similar Threads - Memory Integrity error

2. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to some incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to some incompatible drivers: Hi, I'm trying to turn back on memory integrity but without any luck because of the listed below incompatible drivers:ftdibus.sys 2.8.2.0lvrs64.sys 13.80.853.0lvuvc64.sys 13.80.853.0Last two are even listed two times. How can I proceed? Thank you...
  3. I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...: I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible drivers. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-memory-integrity-error-that-i-cannot/c0ce9294-9f6b-450f-bf67-ccadfad04085
  4. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...: So I have been having this issue for a while now and nothing so far has helped.Running windows 11 on Dell XPS laptop.Issue is that I cannot turn memory integrity on in windows security due to incompatible drivers. However when I try to check which drivers are incompatible...
  5. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...

Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...: So I have been having this issue for a while now and nothing so far has helped.Running windows 11 on Dell XPS laptop.Issue is that I cannot turn memory integrity on in windows security due to incompatible drivers. However when I try to check which drivers are incompatible...
  6. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver: Hello, I have a Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H, I recently updated my System to windows 11 and now I'm getting a warning message from windows defender saying there is an incompatible driver called ftdibus.sys FTDI oem2.inf. I don't know how to fix it or get rid of it, I tried...
  7. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver

Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver: Hello, I have a Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H, I recently updated my System to windows 11 and now I'm getting a warning message from windows defender saying there is an incompatible driver called ftdibus.sys FTDI oem2.inf. I don't know how to fix it or get rid of it, I tried...
  8. I get "Memory integrity off due to Incompatible drivers" but "Review incompatible drivers"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get "Memory integrity off due to Incompatible drivers" but "Review incompatible drivers"...: My Dell Optiplex 7700 All-In-One is running Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 OS Build 22000.978 with Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.978.0. I recently noticed that the Windows Security icon in the tray was showing an "Actions Recommended" warning: which, when clicked...
  9. I get "Memory integrity off due to Incompatible drivers" but "Review incompatible drivers"...

I get "Memory integrity off due to Incompatible drivers" but "Review incompatible drivers"...: My Dell Optiplex 7700 All-In-One is running Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 OS Build 22000.978 with Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.978.0. I recently noticed that the Windows Security icon in the tray was showing an "Actions Recommended" warning: which, when clicked...
  10. Memory Integrity cannot be toggled on due to Incompatible Drivers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory Integrity cannot be toggled on due to Incompatible Drivers: Hi, I have a problem with enabling the Memory Integrity under Device Security of Windows Security/Defender: Core Isolation It displays I have three incompatible drivers that prevent it from being enabled. I have a screenshot here, and I also have provided the list of...