Windows 10: I get a notification that something is not right on my Microsoft account-maybe my password...

Discus and support I get a notification that something is not right on my Microsoft account-maybe my password... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I get a notification that something is not right on my Microsoft account-maybe my password they said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edna#87, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Edna#87 Win User

I get a notification that something is not right on my Microsoft account-maybe my password...

I get a notification that something is not right on my Microsoft account-maybe my password they said

:)

Edna#87, Oct 7, 2018
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 7, 2018
  4. I get a notification that something is not right on my Microsoft account-maybe my password...

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

I get a notification that something is not right on my Microsoft account-maybe my password...

1. I get a notification that something is not right on my Microsoft account-maybe my password... - Similar Threads - notification something right

2. My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...: I want to download some apps on my laptop and my parents are always asking me to delete the apps cause they can see when I get it and I'm tired of it....
  3. My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...: I want to download some apps on my laptop and my parents are always asking me to delete the apps cause they can see when I get it and I'm tired of it....
  4. My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.: I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.... The Phone Number i used when i created the account i no longer have.... I have several purchases games movies on the account.... Can you send the security code to my microsoft account email *** Email address is removed for...
  6. I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.: I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.... The Phone Number i used when i created the account i no longer have.... I have several purchases games movies on the account.... Can you send the security code to my microsoft account email *** Email address is removed for...
  7. Can I get my old password for my Microsoft account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I get my old password for my Microsoft account?: Hi all.I was using my Windows 10 laptop like I usually would, and I found it was being a glitchy mess. I restarted it, and then I was greeted with the Dell message that my laptop couldn’t start. I had some repair options, and I managed to get through the Bitlocker portion,...
  8. I keep getting a notification about my microsoft account having issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting a notification about my microsoft account having issue: I keep getting daily notifications that my Microsoft account has a problem. When I click on it, it brings up my setting and in red it tells me that there is a problem in the shared experiences. I click on it to fix the issue which all I do is enter my pin passcode and then it...
  9. Why did I receive a notification that something changed with my account possibly something...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why did I receive a notification that something changed with my account possibly something...: I just checked my account in my settings and everything was supposedly fine there and then I logged into my account onto the computer and everything was fine there. Supposedly. Can anyone help with this? submitted by /u/ctilvolover23 [link] [comments]...
  10. There's something wrong with my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    There's something wrong with my Microsoft account: So today I turned on my laptop And an update happened, I waited for and logged in, but when I put in my password in, only see when it finally loaded that my desktop was completely different from how I had it set up, then I got a message in the bottom right-hand corner of the...