Windows 10: I get a page fault error when starting pc. It will go thru a restart.

Discus and support I get a page fault error when starting pc. It will go thru a restart. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I get a page fault error when starting pc. It will go thru a restart.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by robkkr, Jan 18, 2020.

1. robkkr Win User

I get a page fault error when starting pc. It will go thru a restart.

:)

robkkr, Jan 18, 2020
  2. DDugan37 Win User

Downloaded Windows 10, get Page Fault Error and my computer constantly restarts in an endless loop

Hey so I just tried to install windows 10, and it says your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. Page fault in non paged area iastorav.sys , it then keeps restarting endlessly. Any suggestions?

DDugan37, Jan 20, 2020
  3. page fault in non page error on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We are glad to help you.

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error occurs when requested data is not found in memory. The system generates a fault, which normally indicates that the system looks for data in the paging file. In this circumstance, however, the
    missing data is identified as being located within an area of memory that cannot be paged out to disk. The system faults, but cannot find, the data and is unable to recover. Faulty hardware, a buggy system service, antivirus software, and a corrupted NTFS
    volume can all generate this type of error.

I suggest you to try the methods given below and check if it helps in resolving your issue:

Method 1: I suggest you to check if the issue occurs in Safe Mode with Networking. Follow the below steps to start Windows 10 in safe mode:

1. Press
    Windows + I keys on the keyboard to access settings menu.

2. Select
    Update & security and click on Recovery.

3. Go to
    Advanced startup and select Restart now.

4. After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
    Troubleshoot > Advanced options
    > Startup Settings >Restart.

5. After your PC restarts, select a startup setting as Safe Mode with Networking by pressing the corresponding number.

Method 2: I suggest you to try to update the display driver.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key

3. Expand Display adapters.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update driver software.

5. Follow the instructions.

Reference: I suggest you to refer to the below article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jan 20, 2020
  4. x01r Win User

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! I get a page fault error when starting pc. It will go thru a restart. :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile I get a page fault error when starting pc. It will go thru a restart. :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile I get a page fault error when starting pc. It will go thru a restart. :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile I get a page fault error when starting pc. It will go thru a restart. :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile I get a page fault error when starting pc. It will go thru a restart. :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin I get a page fault error when starting pc. It will go thru a restart. :D

Thema:

1. I get a page fault error when starting pc. It will go thru a restart. - Similar Threads - page fault error

2. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR: I formant all my drives SATA SSD, NVME SSD on my PC and tried reinstalling Windows 10. Windows runs fine without having my ethernet plugged in and being connected to the internet but once I plug my ethernet in and connect to the internet I get the non paged area error within...
  3. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR: I formant all my drives SATA SSD, NVME SSD on my PC and tried reinstalling Windows 10. Windows runs fine without having my ethernet plugged in and being connected to the internet but once I plug my ethernet in and connect to the internet I get the non paged area error within...
  4. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Page Fault

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Page Fault: Crash Dump AnalysisCrash dumps are enabled on your computer. This system is not configured for complete or automatic crash dumps. For best results, configure your system to write out complete or automatic crash dumps. Select Tools->Crash Dump Configuration from the main menu...
  9. Getting error page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting error page fault in nonpaged area: I am getting blue screen error always page fault in nonpaged area error code stop: 0x00000050 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/638e5255-c8fa-4b6d-8fbe-a8b22ebdd4a5
  10. I keep getting Page Fault in None Paged Area

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I keep getting Page Fault in None Paged Area: Hello!, I keep getting a Page Fault in None Paged Area error, can someone help me? I got the minidump file and it would be great if someone could help me figure out what's going on. Here is the minidump file:...