Windows 10: I get a popup "Microsoft Review These Messages" frequently.

Discus and support I get a popup "Microsoft Review These Messages" frequently. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I frequently receive a mail message as shown below.***Review These Messages1 messages are being held for you to review as of 5/25/2023 2:30:41 PM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ToshimiMinoura, May 26, 2023.

1. I get a popup "Microsoft Review These Messages" frequently.

I frequently receive a mail message as shown below.***Review These Messages1 messages are being held for you to review as of 5/25/2023 2:30:41 PM UTC.Review them within 15 days of the received date by going to the Quarantine page in the Security Center.****Whwn I press Review Mesage a login page appears. However, if I try to login with my microsft account, I get an error message:"AADSTS500200: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***' is a personal Microsoft account. Personal Microsoft accounts are not supported for this application unless explicitly invited to an organization. Try signing out and sig

:)

ToshimiMinoura, May 26, 2023

2. Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we appreciate the effort and time that you have taken to provide your review on store apps. However, we would suggest you to try signing out from Microsoft Store and sign in back and check if you are getting the
    Update option. If the issue still persists, please follow the steps mentioned below and check.

1. Search for wsreset.exe in search bar.
    2. Right click on the Run command and select Run as administrator.
    3. A command prompt window will open after which the Microsoft Store will open.
    4. Then try updating the review.

You can also log on to online
    Microsoft Store
    and provide your review suggestions.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, May 26, 2023
  3. Smeed Win User

I get a popup "Microsoft Review These Messages" frequently.

Smeed, May 26, 2023
Thema:

I get a popup "Microsoft Review These Messages" frequently.

1. I get a popup "Microsoft Review These Messages" frequently. - Similar Threads - popup Microsoft Review

2. I get a popup "Microsoft Review These Messages" frequently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a popup "Microsoft Review These Messages" frequently.: I frequently receive a mail message as shown below.***Review These Messages1 messages are being held for you to review as of 5/25/2023 2:30:41 PM UTC.Review them within 15 days of the received date by going to the Quarantine page in the Security Center.****Whwn I press Review...
  3. I get a popup "Microsoft Review These Messages" frequently.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I get a popup "Microsoft Review These Messages" frequently.: I frequently receive a mail message as shown below.***Review These Messages1 messages are being held for you to review as of 5/25/2023 2:30:41 PM UTC.Review them within 15 days of the received date by going to the Quarantine page in the Security Center.****Whwn I press Review...
  4. Popup Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Popup Message: Hi,Was just wondering if anyone knew why I keep getting this popup message every time I turn or on restart my laptop?This was an issue I had with Windows 10 as well, before updating to 11....
  5. Popup Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Popup Message: Hi,Was just wondering if anyone knew why I keep getting this popup message every time I turn or on restart my laptop?This was an issue I had with Windows 10 as well, before updating to 11....
  6. Getting error popup message after update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting error popup message after update.: [ATTACH] I just got an update yesterday some sort of security update. After installing the update I was getting this popup, also the windows product key is genuine....
  7. Message Popups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Message Popups: A little box stating the screen size pops up about every 15 - 20 minutes and it will take down whatever I am doing. This is very aggravating and I never had it happen with Windows 7. I do not like Windows 10 because it is entirely too hard to work with. It does strange things...
  8. Popup message from Microsoft

Popup message from Microsoft: I have been receiving this popup message: "Microsoft account problem We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings." Is this a legitimate message or is it a scam?...
  9. Popup message

Popup message: Getting this message at startup "Work or school account problem. We need to fix your work or school account (most likely your password changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experienced settings....
  10. popup messages

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    popup messages: Hi Guys. Keep getting these popping up bugging me to upgrade, how do I stop these? going to give it 6 months or so before I decide which way or the other, if I'm going to go with windows 10 or stay with 7. thanks in advance. [img] [img] 14492