Windows 10: I get a static noise when I plug my earphones into computer.

Discus and support I get a static noise when I plug my earphones into computer. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; (Not a hardware issue) previously used Linux Mint and didn't face this issue. I tried a couple of methods like updating the drivers for sound etc etc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Aayush711, Jan 17, 2021.

1. I get a static noise when I plug my earphones into computer.

(Not a hardware issue) previously used Linux Mint and didn't face this issue.

I tried a couple of methods like updating the drivers for sound etc etc but nothing seemed to work.

submitted by /u/Aayush711
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Aayush711, Jan 17, 2021
  2. jampochi Win User

Static noise when speaker/earphone is plugged in

Hello

I have an asus k550v running on windows10 (updated). Also updated the sound drivers.

I was able to use my speaker/earphone on this laptop and worked fine before. Until today, the speaker has this loud static sound. The same static sound is also there when i tried my earphones. The laptop's speaker is fine tho.

Could it be the audio jack/port?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

jampochi, Jan 17, 2021
  3. rezarawat Win User
    Static noise when using the earphone jacl

Hi i have a dell inspiron 5521 on windows 10 and i have all the audio drivers installed but when i put in my earphones a soft static or hissing noise plays and it is highly annoying, any help would be highly appreciated.
    I have read many posts and have tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling or disabling certain audio drivers but nothing seems to work.

Audio drivers are (sound controllers):
    Intel display audio
    realtek high defenition audio
    camSute virtual audio

Thank you

rezarawat, Jan 17, 2021
  4. I get a static noise when I plug my earphones into computer.

Audio static when earphones plugged in

Hi I'm having trouble with my audio jack.

I had my bluetooth speaker connected and plugged in my earphones while they were connected.

I immediately disconnected the speaker but my earphones now have heavy static. I tried a different pair of earphones but the static is still there.

I don't think it's a driver problem because this seemed more like the process of changing from speaker to earphones changed it, not a random change in the driver's status.

I've done the audio troubleshooting, it just tells me to change the enhancements, besides having turned all of them of, as it proposed.

I've deleted and reinstalled the driver for the speaker, I'll try doing it for the earphones now, but I doubt it will help.

Tried restarting the laptop, nothing either.

Please help I need to use my earphones for teamspeak with my friends, I'm a competitive player and not having stereo sound can be very frustrating.

MatthewBishop111, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

I get a static noise when I plug my earphones into computer.

1. I get a static noise when I plug my earphones into computer. - Similar Threads - static noise plug

2. Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop: I hear a static bzz just before some audio is about to play and then a static bzz again after a few seconds once the audio stops playing or there is no audio playing. I believe there is also a slight white noise the entire duration between these two events but that gets...
  3. Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop: I hear a static bzz just before some audio is about to play and then a static bzz again after a few seconds once the audio stops playing or there is no audio playing. I believe there is also a slight white noise the entire duration between these two events but that gets...
  4. Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Whenever I plug my earphones there is a strong continuous noise

Whenever I plug my earphones there is a strong continuous noise: Yesterday I heard a white noise sound using my computer, using youtube which I entered through chrome. Suddenly the earphones stopped working, while the speakers worked well. I switched earphones, but they still hadn't worked. I restarted my computer, and ever since,...
  6. My computer won't recognize the earphones i plugged in.

My computer won't recognize the earphones i plugged in.: My computer doesn't recognize the earphones I plugged in after removing it, but it does so after restarting the pc while the earphone is plugged, plz help me fix it, i have only i earphone agd need to keep removing it from my pc as i play games too, help...
  7. I hear static noises in my earphones whenever my internet is slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I hear static noises in my earphones whenever my internet is slow: I have a lenovo legion laptop, with these earbuds https://www.amazon.com/JUKSTG-Auriculares-aislamiento-auriculares-sensibilidad/dp/B07GK35P2C/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=earphones+jukstg&qid=1597038670&sr=8-1 . I would sometimes hear a static noise, and when i disconnect...
  8. When I plug in earphones there is no sound

When I plug in earphones there is no sound: I use Windows 10 PC, it is Dell Inspiron 7000. I cannot use earphones because they are not working, no sound when I plug them in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plug-in-earphones-there-is-no-sound/6cac5262-91ff-489e-8a83-648e5ec5a105
  9. Static noise when speaker/earphone is plugged in

Static noise when speaker/earphone is plugged in: Hello I have an asus k550v running on windows10 (updated). Also updated the sound drivers. I was able to use my speaker/earphone on this laptop and worked fine before. Until today, the speaker has this loud static sound. The same static sound is also there when i tried my...
  10. Static noise when using the earphone jacl

Static noise when using the earphone jacl: Hi i have a dell inspiron 5521 on windows 10 and i have all the audio drivers installed but when i put in my earphones a soft static or hissing noise plays and it is highly annoying, any help would be highly appreciated. I have read many posts and have tried uninstalling...