Windows 10: I get an error code when trying to play a game on my laptop

Discus and support I get an error code when trying to play a game on my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the code is -2005532572... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeeMaldonado, Sep 29, 2018.

1. I get an error code when trying to play a game on my laptop

the code is -2005532572

:)

LeeMaldonado, Sep 29, 2018

2. Trying to launch game, receiving error code: 0xc000007b

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000007b when launching a game. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing the issue with your other games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, kindly refer to the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Sep 29, 2018
  3. No Sound while playing games.

Hi Marbea,

For us to further isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Are you experiencing the issue when playing games only?
    • Is the issue the same when playing a different game? What game are you trying to play?

Meanwhile, you can check and try performing the troubleshooting steps provided in this

article
    . Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Anne Ros Win User

I get an error code when trying to play a game on my laptop

Windows Store Error when downloading - Code: 0x803FB107

Hi,

Error code 0x803FB107 may occur for the following reasons:

• Network interruption while downloading the game.
    • Not enough space on the device for the game.
    • The device doesn't meet game requirements.

As you've done some troubleshooting steps, we suggest trying to follow the steps provided by Catherine Cus in this
    thread and see if it will work for you.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

I get an error code when trying to play a game on my laptop

1. I get an error code when trying to play a game on my laptop - Similar Threads - error code trying

2. when i try to play MFSX i get error code 1-80004005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to play MFSX i get error code 1-80004005: Error code 1-80004005 when trying to play MFSX how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-play-mfsx-i-get-error-code-1/7abcf40a-8ac8-4073-af51-13a60fd98aea
  3. when i try to play MFSX i get error code 1-80004005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i try to play MFSX i get error code 1-80004005: Error code 1-80004005 when trying to play MFSX how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-play-mfsx-i-get-error-code-1/7abcf40a-8ac8-4073-af51-13a60fd98aea
  4. Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.: Happens on both Wolfenstein3D and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I have uninstalled and redownloaded both games and still get this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-when-trying-to-play-a-game/8a5be516-9d95-4280-bcd8-a192d19a082e
  5. error when trying to play a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error when trying to play a game: I am trying to play Majesty Gold. I have installed it directly from the disk. When I try to play it, I get an error that says "unable to init directdraw". I have tried to uninstall and reinstall. I have tried to change my resolution. I don't have the option to change it to...
  6. Getting this error when I try to play a Kholat Game on PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting this error when I try to play a Kholat Game on PC.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/soumyadeep980 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhdbjm/getting_this_error_when_i_try_to_play_a_kholat/
  7. Error codes 0X00A208E6 and 0X00000184 when I try to play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error codes 0X00A208E6 and 0X00000184 when I try to play a game: What does error code 0X00A208E6 and 0X00000184 mean? I get this everytime I try to play a game. The game downloads fine but when I click on it this error code comes up. * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Error code...
  8. when trying to burn a cd on my laptop, i get an error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    when trying to burn a cd on my laptop, i get an error code: my laptop won't record . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-trying-to-burn-a-cd-on-my-laptop-i-get-an/fc8c9170-59c7-4e9d-b259-45daae31a04f
  9. error when trying to play game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error when trying to play game: when I try tp play solitaire collection free i get on error message the says its not available in my accout and error code 0x803F8001. Why all of a sudden I cant play it?...
  10. windows 10 i keep getting error code -2 when trying to play my games

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 i keep getting error code -2 when trying to play my games: when I try to play MY GAMES Hoyle card games it says failed to change display settings error c ode -2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-i-keep-getting-error-code-2-when-trying/aa01ab9b-59ea-4e40-a82b-625910e6a947