Windows 10: I get an error message to activate windows on my device but when I don't seem tom have the...

Discus and support I get an error message to activate windows on my device but when I don't seem tom have the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I get an error message to activate windows on my device but when I don't seem tom have the correct product key. How do i find the correct product or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vanessa orji, Mar 31, 2023.

1. I get an error message to activate windows on my device but when I don't seem tom have the...

I get an error message to activate windows on my device but when I don't seem tom have the correct product key. How do i find the correct product or how do i activate windows on my pc.

:)

vanessa orji, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Mar 31, 2023
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Mar 31, 2023
  4. I get an error message to activate windows on my device but when I don't seem tom have the...

Connectivity to Tom Tom

Hi I'm a newbie too.

I had trouble getting my 6300 to connect to my Tom Tom One for the Traffic service.

I phoned T Mobile who said they didn't support the Tom Tom service. When I told them it was just the standard GPRS service they clammed up.

When I phoned Tom Tom they said the 6300 was not on their approved list and therefore it wouldn't work. I pointed out that their list hadn't been updated for a year or so and most listed phones are no longer available. They clammed up too.

I was trying to use the auto set up system on the Tom Tom at home and noticed that the signal wasn't too good. So I moved to a better location and lo and behold it all worked beautifully.

That was OK for two or three weeks but on Easter Monday it all went wrong. Driving down the A1 to Newark that morning Traffic worked fine. On the return journey in the afternoon Tom Tom kept trying to update but got no info. and eventually gave up and 'parked'
    the Traffic service with a red cross through it.

The Traffic service hasn't worked since then. It keeps trying to connect but after a while it gives up.

I can't work out why it worked well for a while and then stopped.

I daren't try Tom Tom or T Mobile help desk as they're absolutely useless and just send you round in circles.

Can anyone here suggest a solution?

Andy

allhale---01, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

I get an error message to activate windows on my device but when I don't seem tom have the...

1. I get an error message to activate windows on my device but when I don't seem tom have the... - Similar Threads - error message activate

2. I get an error message to activate windows on my device but I don't seem to have the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get an error message to activate windows on my device but I don't seem to have the...: I get an error message to activate windows on my device but I don't seem to have the correct product key. How do I find the correct product or how do I activate windows on my pc?...
  3. I get an error message to activate windows on my device but I don't seem to have the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get an error message to activate windows on my device but I don't seem to have the...: I get an error message to activate windows on my device but I don't seem to have the correct product key. How do I find the correct product or how do I activate windows on my pc?...
  4. I get an error message to activate windows on my device but when I don't seem tom have the...

I get an error message to activate windows on my device but when I don't seem tom have the...: I get an error message to activate windows on my device but when I don't seem tom have the correct product key. How do i find the correct product or how do i activate windows on my pc....
  5. I am having problems updating Windows, I get an error message,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am having problems updating Windows, I get an error message,: Hello I am running Windows 10 version 21H1 os build 19043.1288, and I am having problems updating Windows, I get an error message, I have signed on as a administrator and looked into services and then looked at the properties tab for Windows update, the service is marked...
  6. I am having problems updating Windows, I get an error message,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems updating Windows, I get an error message,: Hello I am running Windows 10 version 21H1 os build 19043.1288, and I am having problems updating Windows, I get an error message, I have signed on as a administrator and looked into services and then looked at the properties tab for Windows update, the service is marked...
  7. I am having problems updating Windows, I get an error message,

8. I get an error message when I try to access my email

I get an error message when I try to access my email: I get an error message when trying gain access to my email accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-an-error-message-when-i-try-to-access-my/d985c525-e4e6-466b-a9c5-070b1dbf1db2
  9. I don't have a camera in my device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't have a camera in my device manager: The camera says we can't find your camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-camera-in-my-device-manager/5a399f76-82ce-488f-8feb-835d9bb463c1
  10. I don't seem to have all of the features that I had before!

in Cortana
    I don't seem to have all of the features that I had before!: First of all the laptop I have is a Razer Blade, so it was possible to easily upgrade the SSD. Right now the look of the desktop is quite different especially with where Cortana is and the look of the logo (My Old Laptop's logo is a mic symbol in the search bar). Also the...