Windows 10: I get an error of invalid value

Discus and support I get an error of invalid value in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I try to open my pictures I get an" Invalid value error" I didn't get it last week, how do I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CharlesOnion, Jun 13, 2019.

1. I get an error of invalid value

When I try to open my pictures I get an" Invalid value error" I didn't get it last week, how do I fix it?

:)

CharlesOnion, Jun 13, 2019

2. Win 10 - Invalid value for registry

I tried the above steps , once completed, it says it had found corrupt files and rectified it. I restarted the system, but when I click on my photos, it gives the same error!! "Invalid value for registry"

JimmyAugustine, Jun 13, 2019
  3. invalid value for registry

Hi,

Sometimes the issue occurs due to incomplete updates of your Windows version. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• What is your latest Windows version?
    • Can you please provide us a screenshot of the error message?

You may also check this
    link
    if you are encountering this error message on photo's.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jun 13, 2019
  4. I get an error of invalid value

invalid value for registry

Try to open a jpeg file and get the following error message, (invalid value for registry.

JohnRuscitelli, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

I get an error of invalid value

1. I get an error of invalid value - Similar Threads - error invalid value

2. invalid value for registry

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    invalid value for registry: whenever i open any of media files such as photos , videos, music , it shows 'invalid value for registry ' i am using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-value-for-registry/1b1d183f-44a2-4be3-9c11-20d9c25dc446
  3. Invalid value for registry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invalid value for registry: I have Windows 10 on my laptop and am now getting the error message "Invalid value for registry" when I try to open any of my music files. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-value-for-registry/de32356b-52b4-43c7-9755-ab5635720a28
  4. invalid value for registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    invalid value for registry: I can't open videos or photos, I've check solutions to this problem but none worked. [ATTACH] one of the websites that I've checked said that I should have Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe. registry but when I checked it in registry editor I didn't see any....
  5. Getting error message "invalid value for registry"

Getting error message "invalid value for registry": I recently moved to a new PC using Windows 10 PRO. When I try to display a JPG and PNG file a get an error message saying "invalid value for registry" how can I fix this?...
  6. Unknown Error - "Invalid value for registry"

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown Error - "Invalid value for registry": Hi my name is Wimbre, new to the forum. I'm retired with some IT background, but I am stumped with the current problem. When copy of .jpg file from MS OneDrive folder (Win 10.0.18362 64bit) on desktop, to flash drive and inserting same into Surface (Win 10 Pro) copy to...
  7. "invalid value for the registry"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "invalid value for the registry": After a recent windows update when trying to open pictures i get the error message "invalid value for the registry" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-value-for-the-registry/c37eedff-6615-46b7-9b15-05318c01aece
  8. invalid value for registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    invalid value for registry: Please tell me why I can not view photos all it says is "invalid value for registry" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-value-for-registry/9d9ae171-88f0-461c-afe1-2df866f2c3fa
  9. Invalid value for registry

Invalid value for registry: Whenever I try to open any mp4 file on my Dell Precision 7510, it gives me an error saying Invalid value for registry. However, when I try to open said files with VLC media player instead of Movies & TV, it runs just fine. Bear in mind that the laptop I am using is issued by...
  10. Invalid value for registry.

Invalid value for registry.: Hi, I would like to know if there is a possible way to disable the Windows auto update function indefinitely. Eventough I keep disabling them in the Windows Update Settings, somehow the computer end up updating windows again which results being a problem. I am a Windows...