Windows 10: I get an error when trying to accept an invite to a family

Discus and support I get an error when trying to accept an invite to a family in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What do I do?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AnastasiaSanoeva, Mar 12, 2019.

1. I get an error when trying to accept an invite to a family

What do I do? I get an error when trying to accept an invite to a family 88736a60-5edc-4d93-96c6-d962c5f06a8e?upload=true.jpg

:)

AnastasiaSanoeva, Mar 12, 2019

2. Accepted family invites not displayed

Hi

I have sent invites to my children to add them to my family. They have received the email and accepted the invite but this is not shown on the family page.

The status for both children still displays 'Invitation sent to their email. When they accept, they'll join your family.'

I also am not able to access security settings for them.

Why is my account not showing accepted invitations?

StanCitrine, Mar 12, 2019
  3. sjoedoyle Win User
    Accepted family invites not displayed

I am having the same issue. I can't update my child's info until he accepts the invite (which we have done numerous times) but when the invite is accepted it states nothing can be done until
    they accept, they'll join your family.

Microsoft needs to get his figured out because it isn't working and the fix listed in the above response doesn't work just sends you in a downward spiral to frustration town.

sjoedoyle, Mar 12, 2019
  4. I get an error when trying to accept an invite to a family

Child is getting an error when trying to accept invitation for joining a family

Hi Vinz,

I already did this. It was during this process that an invite email was generated and sent to my daughter's account. The problem is that until she accepts this invite, her account is in the "Child, Pending" state, which means that it isn't managed yet, and
    she can't accept the invite since for some reason she is getting the "To join this family you'll need to leave the Microsoft family you're already in" error I mentioned above.

YHaimovich, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

I get an error when trying to accept an invite to a family

1. I get an error when trying to accept an invite to a family - Similar Threads - error trying accept

2. Not allowed to accept Family invitation

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Not allowed to accept Family invitation: I have shared my family subscription with my wife but she is unable to accept the invitation due to the fact that she cancelled hers to accept mine and is now over the allowed storage limit. Because of this, Microsoft won't allow here to receive the email she needs to accept...
  3. Not allowed to accept Family invitation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not allowed to accept Family invitation: I have shared my family subscription with my wife but she is unable to accept the invitation due to the fact that she cancelled hers to accept mine and is now over the allowed storage limit. Because of this, Microsoft won't allow here to receive the email she needs to accept...
  4. Not allowed to accept Family invitation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cant accept 0365 family invite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant accept 0365 family invite: I have received an invite to join my family 365 subscription. However I cant accept it as it states i am already in a family group. I have tried to leave this family group as directed but it wont let me and therefore I cant accept the invite. How do I leave the family group I...
  6. I cant accept 0365 family invite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant accept 0365 family invite: I have received an invite to join my family 365 subscription. However I cant accept it as it states i am already in a family group. I have tried to leave this family group as directed but it wont let me and therefore I cant accept the invite. How do I leave the family group I...
  7. I cant accept 0365 family invite

8. I keep getting "Unable to load conversation" in GroupMe when trying to accept an invite....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting "Unable to load conversation" in GroupMe when trying to accept an invite....: I have been invited to join a group. I keep getting "Unable to load conversation." I have reset the cache and data, restarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled it, and changed the connection type. I have tried to scan the barcode of the group. It still says "Unable to...
  9. https://account.microsoft.com/family/invite-accept

https://account.microsoft.com/family/invite-accept: Hello, We renewed our account to O365, including extra capacity with ONE DRIVE. We added succesfully 3 members of our family to the family account but I can't add myself to the family-account. I receive always this popup, as member and as organizer. How can I solve...
  10. Receiving error message when trying to accept family invitation

Receiving error message when trying to accept family invitation: I'm trying to add my child to my account. I've successfully added one child, but can't add another. My husband is also using the family account, but he's not appearing on my list of family members. I've tried looking at other forums, but nothing is resolving this problem....