Windows 10: I get at least 3 BSOD a day, each time with a different problem

Discus and support I get at least 3 BSOD a day, each time with a different problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I had just build my first gaming rig and I was super excited to use it. I have a GTX 1660 super, an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor, an Auros 450... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shrubbury, Dec 15, 2020.

1. I get at least 3 BSOD a day, each time with a different problem

So I had just build my first gaming rig and I was super excited to use it. I have a GTX 1660 super, an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor, an Auros 450 motherboard, and I forget the RAM I put in (sorry, I honestly don't remember the brand but I think that's irrelevant).

I ripped the SSD that had Windows 10 installed on it from my laptop (a Lenovo gaming laptop) into my tower. I don't know if this could be the cause of my problem (I'm not an expert on this kind of stuff)

Anyway, shortly after I built it I started getting the Blue Screen of Death every single day at least 3 times a day. Usually I get DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Other times I get something with a KERNEL or WATCHDOG VIOLATION. Today, I got APC_INDEX_MISMATCH.

I tried troubleshooting with Microsoft and it worked for a day, but then the BSOD started happening all over again.

I tried downloading Driver Booster, but then shortly after I got that MISMATCH error that I mentioned above, so clearly this problem is just going to keep happening.

I don't even know who to turn to or what to do next. I can't even work on my computer because the errors are getting worse.

If anyone could at least point me in the right direction, that would be great.

submitted by /u/shrubbury
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/shrubbury, Dec 15, 2020
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile I get at least 3 BSOD a day, each time with a different problem :)

cplpro, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Sinotek Win User
    BSOD random times different errors

I get at least 3 BSOD a day, each time with a different problem [​IMG]

Sinotek, Dec 15, 2020
  4. trickson Win User

I get at least 3 BSOD a day, each time with a different problem

7 different BSoD

First off this is what I went through once I installed them 11.1 drivers . BSOD till I had to reinstall the OS .
    It seems that some maybe missing the point here this STARTED for you after you installed the 11.1 drivers and then as it would seem you are getting them after a clean install of the old drivers . Correct ? If so have you wiped the HDD and did a clean install of the OS ?
    If not then I would do this before thinking your cards are going out .

trickson, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

I get at least 3 BSOD a day, each time with a different problem

1. I get at least 3 BSOD a day, each time with a different problem - Similar Threads - least BSOD each

2. Constant BSOD. At least 4 times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD. At least 4 times a day: For a while, it was just a rare occurrence to have a BSOD but it's been a reoccurring problem recently, happening up to 4 times every day. I've done all I can with my skillset but I've begun using some technical tools above my skill level and need some help deciphering....
  3. Constant BSOD. At least 4 times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD. At least 4 times a day: For a while, it was just a rare occurrence to have a BSOD but it's been a reoccurring problem recently, happening up to 4 times every day. I've done all I can with my skillset but I've begun using some technical tools above my skill level and need some help deciphering....
  4. BSOD but error codes differ each time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD but error codes differ each time: Hi. I am using an ASUS windows 10 laptop and I’m getting BSODs at startup. The BSOD error codes vary so it’s not like it’s easy to solve it. I have pics of all these random BSODs and have auto restarts off and I’ll attach them....
  5. BSOD but error codes differ each time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD but error codes differ each time: Hi. I am using an ASUS windows 10 laptop and I’m getting BSODs at startup. The BSOD error codes vary so it’s not like it’s easy to solve it. I have pics of all these random BSODs and have auto restarts off and I’ll attach them....
  6. Multiple BSODs every day with different errors each time

Multiple BSODs every day with different errors each time: I've been encountering about 5-6 blue screens a day with different reasons, which has been quite annoying when I'm in the middle of doing something important. If anyone could suggest any solutions or causes that would be great, thanks. DMP files:...
  7. Constant BSODs with a different reason each time

Constant BSODs with a different reason each time: I had just finished my first and newest pc build, and shortly after up to now I've been experiencing tons of BSODs, especially while I'm using the machine. Each time it gives me different reasons, so it's pretty hard to figure out what's causing it. I've been updating my...
  8. 3 different BSODs in 9 days

3 different BSODs in 9 days: Hi, Starting in 21/12 and ending in 30/12 I had 3 different blue screens of death. Blue Screen view said this about them: 1.ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+595ec2 fffff805`4d600000fffff805`4e646000 0x01046000 0xc129b808 9/10/2072 2:39:36 PM 0x0000012b 2.ntoskrnl.exe...
  9. Random BSODs every few days, different errors each time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random BSODs every few days, different errors each time?: Hi all. Been having a bit of a problem lately that I don’t know how to pin down. Having sporadic blue screens when I’m playing a game or doing audio related work. I will get different error codes each time. My GFX drivers are up to date. Windows is up to date. NIC card up to...
  10. My laptop bluescreens at least 2 to 3 times a day.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop bluescreens at least 2 to 3 times a day.: I have an HP Spectre x360 Convertible and I consistent see the BSOD multiple times a day. I have recorded all the error codes I have seen: kernal security check failure system service exception irql not less or equal bad pool header bad pool collar driver irql not less...