Windows 10: I get blue screen sometimes but it 2 days in a row now :

Discus and support I get blue screen sometimes but it 2 days in a row now : in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, Sometimes i get BSOD but i dont care because its rarely happens. Now i get it 2 days continuous and i dont know what going on? Here is what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Steven304, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Steven304 Win User

I get blue screen sometimes but it 2 days in a row now :

Hi guys,

Sometimes i get BSOD but i dont care because its rarely happens. Now i get it 2 days continuous and i dont know what going on? Here is what happens :

- In the morning i turn on my PC - when log screen appear its dump and collect data

- After that PC work fine - recent week Auto Sleep after 5 mins function doesnt work.

- In the end of the day i shutdown PC, and turn off the main power switch.

And here is my mini dump file and NFO file like MS support guide me to give you which can help resolve problems.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhUf2zznteZliG0cHc_ieXOYAwNa?e=4LLpB4

Thanks a lot, have a nice day

:)

Steven304, Dec 24, 2020

2. the top row is not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To better understand your query, please reply:

1. What do you mean by "top row not working" not working? Are you referring to keyboard top row keys?

I would suggest you to go to the safe mode and see if the problem persists.

To go to Safe mode follow the steps below:

• Click on Windows key, and in the Power Options click on Restart while pressing the shift key.

• A blue screen will appear with a few options.

Click on Troubleshoot > Advanced Settings > Startup Settings > Restart.

• Your system will automatically restart, press 4 or F4 key to go to the Safe Mode.
    Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Dec 24, 2020
  3. WispedJoy Win User
    New Laptop has Blue-Screened two days in a row

I just recently bought a Dell 7577 gaming laptop, and it has blue screened twice in the past two days. What steps should I take to diagnose and fix this problem? As a side note, both times it has happened, the blue screen occurred right when waking my
    computer from sleep.

WispedJoy, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

1. I get blue screen sometimes but it 2 days in a row now : - Similar Threads - blue screen sometimes

2. Computer 2 days in a row now did an auto c: drive repair. How to stop it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer 2 days in a row now did an auto c: drive repair. How to stop it?: Two nights ago my computer decided to do an auto repair on my c: drive going through two phases repairing my files, but now the problem is that it did again the day after as I turned on my computer. Is there any way to stop this as it keeps resetting my computer? Thanks....
  3. Computer 2 days in a row now did an auto c: drive repair. How to stop it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer 2 days in a row now did an auto c: drive repair. How to stop it?: Two nights ago my computer decided to do an auto repair on my c: drive going through two phases repairing my files, but now the problem is that it did again the day after as I turned on my computer. Is there any way to stop this as it keeps resetting my computer? Thanks....
  4. Computer 2 days in a row now did an auto c: drive repair. How to stop it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. bluescreens two days in a row

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluescreens two days in a row: Hello,I get random bluescreens with error: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALHere is the minidump folder: https://easyupload.io/m/28mzwyThis becomes extra frustrating when you're in competetive online games....Thank you in advance...
  6. Blue screen 5 times in a row

Blue screen 5 times in a row: Hello. My laptop just got a blue screen 5 times in a row as well as a "windows didn't restart properly" This started happening after I installed halo infinite with high res and campaign. After it started boom my laptop got blue screen and it kept getting it. I don't think...
  7. Blue screen 5 times in a row

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen 5 times in a row: Hello. My laptop just got a blue screen 5 times in a row as well as a "windows didn't restart properly" This started happening after I installed halo infinite with high res and campaign. After it started boom my laptop got blue screen and it kept getting it. I don't think...
  8. Blue screen 5 times in a row

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Row of 1 or 2 pixels on second screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Row of 1 or 2 pixels on second screen: Hi, Whenever I have a program eg. discord set to maximize on my second monitor, it will still show a small portion, about 1 or 2 pixels on my main screen. I was wondering what the cause of this issue is, and if any of you know how to fix it? See photo [IMG] I hope that...
  10. I get a blue screen on start up sometimes

I get a blue screen on start up sometimes: This is the crash dump info I got DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses. If kernel debugger...