Windows 10: i get bsod errors twice everyday

Discus and support i get bsod errors twice everyday in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after the first month after i built my computer, i was getting crashes. i kept looking into them and the most frequent ones are irql_less_or_not_equal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SumPumpkin, Jan 18, 2021.

1. i get bsod errors twice everyday

after the first month after i built my computer, i was getting crashes. i kept looking into them and the most frequent ones are irql_less_or_not_equal and kernel auto boost invalid lock release. i looked everywhere on youtube and google and cant find anything.

:)

SumPumpkin, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jan 18, 2021
  4. LeoBloom Win User

i get bsod errors twice everyday

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

i get bsod errors twice everyday

1. i get bsod errors twice everyday - Similar Threads - bsod errors twice

2. BSOD everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD everyday: I've been getting consistent BSOD for over 4 months, I've run GPU stress tests, windows memory diagnostics, I sent my laptop to acer support they couldn't find anything, I have done like 3 factory resets and installed a new windows image, checked the drivers and updated them,...
  3. BSOD everyday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD everyday: I've been getting consistent BSOD for over 4 months, I've run GPU stress tests, windows memory diagnostics, I sent my laptop to acer support they couldn't find anything, I have done like 3 factory resets and installed a new windows image, checked the drivers and updated them,...
  4. Everyday BSOD

Everyday BSOD: after replacing my HDD to SSD, I always get BSOD every morning while playing Halo, I need to restart the computer to fix , can you please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everyday-bsod/b6acfe2e-c1a4-48c4-b8a3-fabd71c9e0b6
  5. Everyday BSOD

Everyday BSOD: after replacing my HDD to SSD, I always get BSOD every morning while playing Halo, I need to restart the computer to fix , can you please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everyday-bsod/b6acfe2e-c1a4-48c4-b8a3-fabd71c9e0b6
  6. Bsods everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsods everyday: Hello ,I bought a pc since like 7-8 months and since i bought it , there are constant bsods , I didn't have time to address this issue but now i do.Tried test ram , install new windows and driver updates.these crashes happen any time but i feel they get more intense while...
  7. Bsods everyday

Bsods everyday: Hello ,I bought a pc since like 7-8 months and since i bought it , there are constant bsods , I didn't have time to address this issue but now i do.Tried test ram , install new windows and driver updates.these crashes happen any time but i feel they get more intense while...
  8. Bsods everyday

9. BSOD everyday

BSOD everyday: RE: Windows 10 v2004 (but issue has occurred on 1903 and 1909) Good Morning Ladies and Gents of the Information Super Highway. I'm posting this in the hopes that BSOD is happening so regularly to lots of people that maybe a common cause might have been identified and a fix...
  10. BSOD everyday

in Windows 10 Support
    BSOD everyday: RE: Windows 10 v2004 (but issue has occurred on 1903 and 1909) Good Morning Ladies and Gents of the Information Super Highway. I'm posting this in the hopes that BSOD is happening so regularly to lots of people that maybe a common cause might have been identified and a fix...