Windows 10: I get BSOD every time I plug in my laptop charger

Discus and support I get BSOD every time I plug in my laptop charger in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been using windows for quite a long time and I have never had any issue like this. My laptop crashes and shows BSOD every time I plug in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by maheedhar Anja, Aug 13, 2022.

1. I get BSOD every time I plug in my laptop charger

I have been using windows for quite a long time and I have never had any issue like this. My laptop crashes and shows BSOD every time I plug in my charger, the latest stop code I recieved was KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. But I have also been recieving other stop codes whenever I plug in my charger like MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and DRIVER_IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL etc. I have ran the windows memory diagnostic tool and it reported no errors, I have ran sfc /scannow it showed no errors and I have even ran chkdsk and still no errors. Can anybody help me in fixing it? I need it urgently for the work I am

:)

maheedhar Anja, Aug 13, 2022
  2. Ayush03 Win User

Laptop BSOD when plugged in

I get a bsod with a different error message everytime i plug in the charger and use my laptop, on battery i never a bsod.

Ayush03, Aug 13, 2022
  3. BSOD error when laptop is plugged with charger

My laptop is working fine when I am not using my charger but gives BSOD error when I use the charger .

AmanAgrawal4, Aug 13, 2022
  4. I get BSOD every time I plug in my laptop charger

BSOD after plugging charger

Hello!

My newly bought laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 15-IKB freezes and shows BSOD with "Critical Process Died" message 3-4 minutes after I plug in charger. I have done my research to fix the issue and tried probably everything.

- Updated drivers

- Uninstall AC adapter driver and reinstalled

- Updated display drivers

and so on...

The problem still occurs. I received this laptop about 10 days ago and still struggling with the issue. Please note:

- Charges when plugged in

- I can see full battery after charging it when the laptop is turned off

- The laptop works fine on battery

Please help...

I cannot even downgrade to Windows 8.1 Pro (I bought license key for that) because I have to go through this process while the laptop is plugged in and it freezes and takes to BSOD.

ZiyaMagsud, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

I get BSOD every time I plug in my laptop charger

1. I get BSOD every time I plug in my laptop charger - Similar Threads - BSOD every plug

2. My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger: My laptop experienced a BSOD when plugging in the charger. However, when the charger is unplugged, the laptop runs normally. I've followed some of the steps in the previous question, but am still having the same problem. There is the link of my DMP file: DUMPfile.zip...
  3. I get BSOD every time I plug in my laptop charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get BSOD every time I plug in my laptop charger: I have been using windows for quite a long time and I have never had any issue like this. My laptop crashes and shows BSOD every time I plug in my charger, the latest stop code I recieved was KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. But I have also been recieving other stop codes...
  4. I get BSOD every time I plug in my laptop charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get BSOD every time I plug in my laptop charger: I have been using windows for quite a long time and I have never had any issue like this. My laptop crashes and shows BSOD every time I plug in my charger, the latest stop code I recieved was KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. But I have also been recieving other stop codes...
  5. my laptop screen blink every i plug in the charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop screen blink every i plug in the charger: When i plug in the charger to my laptop, the screen just blink like 2 second. is it bad? and what can i do to fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-blink-every-i-plug-in-the-charger/917b7a69-3ab6-4810-a285-214b08280d91
  6. my laptop screen blink every i plug in the charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop screen blink every i plug in the charger: When i plug in the charger to my laptop, the screen just blink like 2 second. is it bad? and what can i do to fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-blink-every-i-plug-in-the-charger/917b7a69-3ab6-4810-a285-214b08280d91
  7. my laptop screen blink every i plug in the charger

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger.: Hi,My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger. So i have to keep plug in to use my laptop. If i use on battery, it still alright, but when battery low and i plug in charger again it become BSOD. Please help.My laptop is Hewlett Packard Spectre....
  9. Laptop Always Gets a BSOD Whenever I Plug it into the Charger

Laptop Always Gets a BSOD Whenever I Plug it into the Charger: For a few months now, my laptop has been been getting many BSOD errors and they always give me the same exact error. I thought I had fixed it and now runs smoothly whenever I am using it, but now whenever I plug my laptop in to continue using it while it charges, I would...
  10. My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger

My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger: Issue's in the subject, I keep getting a blue screen of death shortly after plugging in my charger. It only blue screens when I charge my computer, but when the battery is full everything is fine and i can keep it with the charging cable plugged in. I can't charge my laptop...