Windows 10: I get BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION while gaming. Please help

Discus and support I get BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION while gaming. Please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It happens when I fire up any games. I've tried reinstalling windows, it solved the problem temporarily, I was able to game for a couple of hours but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dsneklmeo, Jan 7, 2019.

1. dsneklmeo Win User

I get BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION while gaming. Please help

It happens when I fire up any games. I've tried reinstalling windows, it solved the problem temporarily, I was able to game for a couple of hours but now it has returned.

The message I get while BSOD'd is "BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION".

Could someone help me figure out what the issue is please, I'm going bald scratching my head.

Thank you in advance

:)

dsneklmeo, Jan 7, 2019

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 7, 2019
  3. BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Jan 7, 2019
  4. EZ-Rhino Win User

BSOD

After I updated my Dell XPS15 with the win10 creators update, every time I wake up my computer from sleep mode, there is BSOD and the code is KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION and the PC reboots. I have rolled back to the previous version of Win 10 and that
    has caused additional problems such as my ITunes icon is blank and I can't uninstall or reinstall it and the BSOD with KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION is still occurring.

EZ-Rhino, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. I get BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION while gaming. Please help - Similar Threads - BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION while

2. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: I keep getting a blue screen crash every 30 minutes or so and when I open event viewer, I always see a critical error event id: 41 and it always occurs in correlation to the time of the crash....
  3. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: I keep getting a blue screen crash every 30 minutes or so and when I open event viewer, I always see a critical error event id: 41 and it always occurs in correlation to the time of the crash....
  4. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION BSOD on boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION BSOD on boot: For the past few weeks, I have been getting a KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION BSOD after Windows 10 boots. It seems to happen when I boot the computer in the morning after being shut down all night. The computer usually boots up successfully and works fine after restarting after...
  5. Getting BSODs while gaming

Getting BSODs while gaming: Hello, I started face BSOD while playing "Valorant", at first they were random crashes but they started becoming BSOD. They were only happening once a day but yesterday I faced multiple ones. This happened to me in the past with the game Overwatch, after reinstalling the GPU...
  6. BSOD with stopcode KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD with stopcode KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: I am frequently getting BSOD. Here is the dmp filelink :---- https://drive.google.com/open?id=1occTtvX0tOcxei4Cg92KuS2UCvI3i_yk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-with-stopcode-kernelmodeheapcorruption/a5d2c2a5-488f-4396-b121-510dec1d23b3
  7. BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruption

BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruption: I continue to be plagued with BSOD with no immediate solution. Help please. Screen dump as below: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsKZX5oDjAcWg9dioi5uBOlG64j0EA?e=keGbzm...
  8. BSOD Error: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

BSOD Error: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: Hello! I got a blue screen of death while updating windows 10. The code was KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I will link the dump file. Dump file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1c1OzxHc0xnwsgEj8h4EQKK-oo2Rci5l4 Regards, Matthew. ***Original title: Blue...
  9. BSOD Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption

BSOD Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption: Hi, I've bought a HUAWEI MATEBOOK D this August. It is equipped with Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8130U CPU @ 2.20GHz, and Windows 10 (ver. 1809) and UHD Graphics 620 with most recent drivers. Unfortunately the BSOD error KERNEL_MODE _HEAP_CORRUPTION happened 2-3 times per day...
  10. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: Get this everytime playing Games since my new geforce rtx 2070. Could please! anyone help me out? My logs ( C:/Windows/MEMORY.DMP & C:/Windows/Minidump/.DMP latest) https://we.tl/t-ZEp2Hsge8b Drivers are Up-To-Date, Windows was freshly installed. Windows 10 CPU: Intel...