Windows 10: I get BSOD multiple times everyday with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Please help!

Discus and support I get BSOD multiple times everyday with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Please help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past few weeks after I re-installed Win10 my system would randomly crash to a BSOD with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have minimal non MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NeutronStarSM, Dec 4, 2018.

1. I get BSOD multiple times everyday with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Please help!

For the past few weeks after I re-installed Win10 my system would randomly crash to a BSOD with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have minimal non MS drivers installed. The crashes happen mostly while I watch streaming videos from inside an Edge browser.

Attached are 3 recent minidumps and msinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AieRFPybLLv0iVRn3LsA6pPFb1BF

Please help me identify the culprit of these BSOSs. Thanks!

:)

NeutronStarSM, Dec 4, 2018

2. Multiple BSOD - Please Help

I've recently ran into multiple BSOD and need assistance in solving them. I've done "chkdsk /f /r", "sfc /scannow" and "mssched.exe" and it says that my system has no errors.

Here is a link to my dump files. Minidump.zip

List of Errors:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BAD_POOL_HEADER

BAD_POOL_CALLER

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

William Tea, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Dec 4, 2018
  4. I get BSOD multiple times everyday with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Please help!

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

Link to Onedrive Folder:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoW7G7XlVdcjhmeL2gFXUXCkMRM3

I ran into one issue, when going through the list of steps given. When I was trying to export the system information, it would get stuck somewhere in the middle on 'printing' I restarted and tried this multiple times with no success. I am thinking this might
    be linked to the BSOD.

YorgoKennos, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

I get BSOD multiple times everyday with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Please help!

1. I get BSOD multiple times everyday with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Please help! - Similar Threads - BSOD multiple times

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, help please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, help please?: Hello, I have been experiencing a BSOD issue for a few days this week. What I could gather from my own digging is that it seems to happen when I updated my NVIDIA driver Geforce 930MX to the latest. This is further reinforced by my further attempts to install older version of...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, help please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, help please?: Hello, I have been experiencing a BSOD issue for a few days this week. What I could gather from my own digging is that it seems to happen when I updated my NVIDIA driver Geforce 930MX to the latest. This is further reinforced by my further attempts to install older version of...
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, help please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple BSOD's Everyday

Multiple BSOD's Everyday: Hey,I have recently purchased a new NVMe SSD, but as the title suggests, ever since I started using this SSD, my laptop has been bluescreening a few times everyday rarely once, with various different stop codes. Some of these stop codes...
  6. i get bsod errors twice everyday

i get bsod errors twice everyday: after the first month after i built my computer, i was getting crashes. i kept looking into them and the most frequent ones are irql_less_or_not_equal and kernel auto boost invalid lock release. i looked everywhere on youtube and google and cant find anything....
  7. BSOD Multiple errors, Help Please!

BSOD Multiple errors, Help Please!: Hello, I recently reinstalled Windows due to frequent BSOD hoping it would fix the problem, I also cleanly reinstalled GPU drivers. Unfortunately the problem has persisted. Based on the dmp files I suspect the CPU but I am not sure, can someone help me ascertain if my CPU...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD please help.: I just clean install a fresh windows 10 and this BSOD pop up frequently. I suspected it to be a driver problem. Or is it something else? What I tried: Bought new ram sticks and replace the old one Bought new SSD and replace the old one My Specs: Ryzen 5 3500 Asus Prime...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD HELP Please

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD HELP Please: New computer and i have been getting Blue Screen with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I did windows memory diagnostics and nothing showed up. Here i've got the mini dump files and MS Info https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoZ5d7C3YTCdiDRWDD7RXbGDO3tO?e=O8OkiF...
  10. Getting different multiple BSODs, please help

Getting different multiple BSODs, please help: I recently upgraded my PC and I recently started getting BSODs during my gaming time. Please help me identify the issue, I attached the rar of my dumpfile EDIT: After posting this thread I received a SECOND BSOD on a different issue. EDIT: I keep getting crazy amounts of...