Windows 10: I get Bsod once a day and everytime that i do its a different stop code

Discus and support I get Bsod once a day and everytime that i do its a different stop code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I looked into my mini dump and it says memory corruption but i dont exactly know what i can do to fix this my pc is only a month old. here are my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chase3434, Feb 9, 2020.

1. chase3434 Win User

I get Bsod once a day and everytime that i do its a different stop code

I looked into my mini dump and it says memory corruption but i dont exactly know what i can do to fix this my pc is only a month old.

here are my minidump files from my Bsod over the past week or so

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av5qiG5nig0pavhbfxwuzwBcTVA?e=KcRdnW

:)

chase3434, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Argaman Win User

Several BSOD screens with different stop codes - Windows 10

I bought a new pc, few days ago. since I got it, my windows 10 crashed about 8 to 10 times already.
    Each time I get a different stop code, the ones I got already was:

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    4. MEMORY_MANAGMENT
    5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

All I could find is this question, but I don't know if his answer is the same as mine, please tell me if it is, I'll add pictures of anything needed.

Thank you for your help, in advance, it is really important.

EDIT: I updated all drivers (motherboard, nvidia gpu), and I got a new stop code after it crashed again: POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA

Argaman, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Darkula Win User
    BSOD has a different stop code whenever I do a task.

I've uninstalled the drivers as you suggested, but the BSoD happened again, this time with the stop code: ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READ-ONLY MEMORY. I've also noticed that the mouse seems to take a long time to respond to a different program whenever I click on something, as well as go forward whenever I backspace on a website or folder.

Darkula, Feb 9, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

Several Kernel Errors within a day?

Lets get back to this troubleshooting step *Arrow Several Kernel Errors within a day? - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums
    The result was a working system in safe mode, though the GPU isn't used in safe mode.
    Please perform a clean boot again, watch the temperatures at all times (if you didn't yet) and from there we'll see what needs to be done. Please do not enable anything in taskmanager & msconfig, I want you to boot without any startup items & services enabled.

What was the BSOD stop code? Based on the BSOD stop code I'll edit the suggestion in this post.

axe0, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. I get Bsod once a day and everytime that i do its a different stop code - Similar Threads - Bsod once everytime

2. I have BSOD once a day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have BSOD once a day.: The BSOD I saw was BAD_POOL_CALLER. It only started a few days ago. So it skipped a day but it happened 3 times so far. One time the pc needed a manual shut down because it kept re causing blue screens. I could not remember the error codes that time, they where different each...
  3. I have BSOD once a day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have BSOD once a day.: The BSOD I saw was BAD_POOL_CALLER. It only started a few days ago. So it skipped a day but it happened 3 times so far. One time the pc needed a manual shut down because it kept re causing blue screens. I could not remember the error codes that time, they where different each...
  4. I have BSOD once a day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD once a day

BSOD once a day: Hi, my name is Mateo and I've a BSOD on fresh boot generally once a day. I have readed a few post and I made the Driver verifier. It gives me DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. Here is the dump file, if you can read it I will appreciate a...
  6. Keep Getting a BSOD with a Different Error Code Everytime.

Keep Getting a BSOD with a Different Error Code Everytime.: Hello,A couple of months ago my motherboard went pop. I decided to replace it. When I reinstalled Windows 10 onto it, I kept getting BSODs with different error codes. Sometimes these BSODs happen once a week, sometimes once a day, and sometimes it occurs a couple of times...
  7. I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes

I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes: Hello everyone, I have a rather new PC which I built 4 months ago. I had no problems whatsoever until 2-3 week ago. First I got a BSOD while playing a steam game which I recently updated. I thought it might have been because of the game and uninstalled it. However I kept...
  8. I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes

I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes: Hello everyone, I have a rather new PC which I built 3 months ago. I had no problems whatsoever until 1 week ago. First I got a BSOD while playing a steam game which I recently updated. I thought it might have been because of the game and uninstalled it. However I kept...
  9. BSOD once a day

BSOD once a day: I've been getting BSOD relating to ntoskrnl.exe, but I can't pinpoint the driver using bluescreenview. I'm running Version 2004, but I've been getting the BSOD even before the update. I've attached the last BSOD report. Thanks 160817
  10. BSOD has a different stop code whenever I do a task.

BSOD has a different stop code whenever I do a task.: I recently bought a 1070 card 4 months ago and installed it. A few weeks later, prior to the new installation of the GPU, windows did an update and few hours prior to that update, I got a BSoD. Afterwords, I soon kept getting random BSoD from either playing a game, doing...