Windows 10: I Get Bsod when i play games

Discus and support I Get Bsod when i play games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so recently i cannot say what caused it but about 2 days ago i was playing apex legends Via steam and my game froze all of a sudden and gave me a bsod.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chris332123, Apr 1, 2021.

1. I Get Bsod when i play games

so recently i cannot say what caused it but about 2 days ago i was playing apex legends Via steam and my game froze all of a sudden and gave me a bsod. so i restarted my pc ignored it thought it was just a glitch but then 2 hours later i had another bsod while playing valorent this time. so i then made sure all my drivers where up to date as they all are. and then dusted and cleaned all my hardware and made sure it was ok i put my pc on it was all fine i decided to go afk for a second and came back to my pc bsod from just being on windows this time the bsod was so bad i could not launch windows so i wiped my drivers reinstalled windows to make sure everything was ok. was a very long procces but once i reinstalled windows i also reinstalled all my drivers and this morning it was finished so i used my pc a bit everything seemed fine i played apex and it was all fine then i came back this afternoon to paly apex and in the game around 5 maybe 10 min in i got a freeze i thought it was a game glitch but then my screen turned blue with the sad face i felt defeated so i tried to see what caused the bsod now and it said this "The Cryptographic Services service failed to initialise the Catalogue Database. The ESENT error was: -1409." im not very tech smart with software so i dont even know what to do with this information

:)

Chris332123, Apr 1, 2021

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 1, 2021
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD while playing games

Follow the instructions to run driver verifier again from BSOD while playing games, but now use these settings instead.
    • Special Pool
    • Force IRQL checking
    • Pool Tracking
    • Security Checks
    • Miscellaneous Checks
    • Power framework delay fuzzing
    • DDI compliance checking
    • I/O verification

axe0, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Fabiushow Win User

I Get Bsod when i play games

BSOD while playing games

Should I activate verifier for all drivers or only for unsigned drivers?

Fabiushow, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

I Get Bsod when i play games

1. I Get Bsod when i play games - Similar Threads - Bsod play games

2. why do i get a bsod when i try to open a specific game....i dont get bsod when i play other...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why do i get a bsod when i try to open a specific game....i dont get bsod when i play other...: the link to the minidump file - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZRJ4te316RLcQjWiJNnHksulW9ZcbYWL/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-a-bsod-when-i-try-to-open-a-specific/e2c43cb4-083c-491d-bcc9-1f6b662a8d10
  3. why am i get a bsod when i try to open a specific game....i dont get bsod when i play other...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why am i get a bsod when i try to open a specific game....i dont get bsod when i play other...: the link to the minidump file - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZRJ4te316RLcQjWiJNnHksulW9ZcbYWL/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-get-a-bsod-when-i-try-to-open-a-specific/e2c43cb4-083c-491d-bcc9-1f6b662a8d10
  4. Everytime I play a particular game I get a BSOD. Help??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everytime I play a particular game I get a BSOD. Help??: Everytime I play Black Desert Online for 2hrs or more, I end up getting thr Blue screen of death. It doesn't happen on other games, just this one, I am curious is there anyway to get rid of this or check what is causing it?? irql_not_less_or_equal submitted by /u/TFJshot...
  5. Getting random bsods when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting random bsods when playing games: Hi guys, I am getting random bsods when i play games.I checked event viewer and it shows I got bugcheck 1001,1005 and kernel error 41.I brought my pc like 2 years ago.This problem is happening to me for like 1 or 2 months.Pls help me.I wanna get rid of it. PC SPECS:...
  6. Started getting BSOD's when playing games

Started getting BSOD's when playing games: Windows Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.657) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - intelppm.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - ntosknrl.exe KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - EhStorClass.sys [img] Ran Memtest86+ and it passed the 4 passes... so it's not the RAM. Probably a driver issue. 151296
  7. I get BSOD every few minutes but not when i play games or safe mode

I get BSOD every few minutes but not when i play games or safe mode: Hi, I have this problem getting BSOD in few minutes i enter my windows but when i play some games the PC can run for hours and i dont get it till I leave the game. I also dont get it when im in safe mode. I tryed a fresh windows installation and i got constant bsods durning...
  8. BSOD When Playing Game

BSOD When Playing Game: Hi Everyone I have been having BSOD problems when i play game that used alot of graphic such as Dota 2 , Overwatch etc. The BSOD that i getting is Internal_Video_Scheduler_Error , Video_Tdr_Error and sometimes the graphic driver has been stopped and successfully recovered...
  9. BSOD Whenever i play games or sometimes even when i game in steam.

BSOD Whenever i play games or sometimes even when i game in steam.: Hi, My pc crashed on BSOD whenever i play a game or sometimes just as i open the game from steam. The Error is system service exception windows 10 netio.sys. Please help. Thank you. 55735
  10. BSOD when playing games

BSOD when playing games: Hi, I keep having the blue screen when I'm gaming and its says something like etd.sys or whatever it is. Hope that I can get some help from here. 91885